Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Booyaa Bikini and Fishing Tournament August 24th, IRVINE LAKE
The Date has been set for August 24th, 2003 Irvine Lake.

Cash Prizes for 1st - 10th Place in Fishing Tournament (ALL MONEY BACK!).

Cash Prizes for 1st - 3rd Place in Bikini Contest.

[#ff0000][#0000ff]HUGE RAFFLE FROM OUR SPONSORS[/#0000ff]:[/#ff0000]

[#ff0000]BIGFISHTACKLE.COM[/#ff0000]

[#ff0000]GRAPHITE USA RODS[/#ff0000]

[#ff0000]DAN'S CUSTOM RODS[/#ff0000]

[#ff0000]ALBACKORE TACKLE BAGS[/#ff0000]

[#ff0000]TADY LURES[/#ff0000]

[#ff0000]SUMO TACKLE[/#ff0000]

[#ff0000]BLUE HORIZON SPORTFISHING[/#ff0000]

[#ff0000]LONG BEACH SPORTFISHING[/#ff0000]

[#ff0000]BOOYAA CLOTHING CO.[/#ff0000]

[#ff0000]FISH TACO CHRONICLES[/#ff0000]

[#ff0000]WEST COAST ANGLER[/#ff0000]

[#ff0000]FISH N' FOOLS BAIT AND TACKLE[/#ff0000]

and more to come.....

This event should be Off the Hook!

It will be running side by side with Harley Sunday which is sponsored by Budweiser and Snapple which will include a LIVE BAND!

Will be keep updating this event as it continues to grow....

GO BIG OR DON'T GO!!!!
[signature]
What kind of fish are going to be targeted in this tournament?
[signature]
I would say the "FISH"ing is just a BONUS!!!!

<*))))}< HARD!
[signature]

Hey there Booyaa1,

I couldn't make it for your 1 mile square event heard it was a grnad success. Your gonna need special insurance for the boaters 8/24. All those boat collisions with anglers and especially tubers cause they were paying attention to your contest!! Hope there's a 'the least material used in a bikini' award!

To my question. My tube buddies are asking me the model/name of the fishing pants I bought from you at the FH show. They're black, got both waaaaaay deep front and back pockets as well as two near-side pockets with the heavy duty protectors. What in the heck do you call 'em? I've been bugged for two weeks now on this one!! Seems like they want to make a summer fashion statement! ha ha

Thanks,

JapanRon
a.k.a. tsurikichi
[signature]
Booya1

Are you Mark or Mike Romero? The one that drives the bad ass fishing truck???

Also I need those shorts too for working on the VICTORY this summer.

Big and small kill em all

Aaron
[signature]
Or is Romerofisherking the one with the bad ass fishing truck??

Big and small kill em all

Aaron
[signature]
[#ff0000][#000000]ORIGINAL[/#000000] [/#ff0000]

[#ff0000]CARGO STYLE BATTLE PANTS, [/#ff0000][#000000]Japan Ron. [/#000000]

Bring on the tubers, we should have a lot of tube fishers working the waters pretty hard.

Miles Square, (took me a minute) was a good time. The kids were catching fish and the parents were having a good time. Well organized event.

Can we count you in?

Im waiting to hear back from lrvine Lake as to what they will be stocking heavy on August 24th.
[signature]
dhtubinaaron. whats happening?

The Victory is a great boat, captain and crews work hard and put you on the fish.

Fisherking is a good friend of mine that just happens to be a great angler with the same last name. I met Mark a few years ago and we have been friends ever since. Mark is always there to lend a hand at all fishing events especially the kids events. Fisherking is also part of Team Booyaa and assists with product research and development.

Some of you may have had a chance to see his last item the Booyaa Rod Sock. Keep your eye on booyaaclothing.com for the e-launch.

Mark has the greatest fishing truck ever hands down. No question as to his passion when he drives by which is rare because he's usually boarding a boat or pulled over casting out.

Aaron, will you be at the tournament?
[signature]

Hey there Booyaa1,

Thanks for the product model/name. The water on the shoe was 60 degrees Wednesday!! Let's hope this warm water trend continues so I ain't too cold without my waders. I'm a tough old bird and I learned to take the cold surfing those huge rollers off of Belmont pier in the early 60's. ha ha ha

Yes, if other such commitments don't clash. I'm waiting for one date I unconditionally volunteered to set aside for another charity activity. When I know you'll know.

JapanRon
[signature]
We will pencil you in Ron. I have faith in you.
[signature]
KEEP RUBBING IT IN GUYS , KEEP RUBBING IT IN !

THE SEXYEST THING WE HAVE HERE IN THE STICKS IS THE SHEEP SHEARING CONTEST AT THE COUNTY FAIR , WELL , THATS WHAT THE FARMERS TELL ME AT LEAST .
[signature]
Hey" Knuckelhead" I need you to buzz me at my house A.S.A.P.,call T's tackle,and ask Mr.P for my #.Bad Ass Gas "Guzzeling" Truck!and don't you forget it! Booyaa!
[signature]