Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michigan Primary today...
[size 1]My last 2 cents before the polls open,

Grandholm has garenteed Lazy Hill the demecratic vote in michigan... and so she has delivered... even if you vote uncomitted lazy hill gets your vote....

well, its here, a month early,

but what are ya going ta doo, the top three contenders dont want to have anything to do with a state that is in a depression. 7.5% registered unemployment, a lot more when you add those who are eligable to work but do not receive unemployment benifits.

Huckabee says vote for him or dont vote at all... I dont know about voting for him, but I think for michigan he has a point, if a demacrat cant stop in michigan and give at least a false promice and show some kind of suport for michigan, why on earth should we give suport for them..? especialy the one who thinks they are going to take the state by default... Shameless act for a lack of ethics...

needless to say, it will be time to go out and vote in a couple hours...

take your ethics with you, if ya got any, ask god to guide you to the right candidate... stay away from voting for who you think will win, that is how we got the last 6 presidents...[crazy]

just remember, if a candidate is not willing to help the worst off state in the union, then they only have their own pocket books in mind and not the benifit of the contry...

for those of us who are old enough to remember when we last had a decent governer in michigan I ask ya to think carefully about the last 40 years and what we have gotten when the last candidates were given our vote... Clinton and Bushes did nothing for michigan... except to remove forien traid laws allowing allowing manufactures to take jobs streight from michigan to out of the country...

George Romney did a great job when he was in michigan, I am going say if his son is half the man his father is, this country will get a new future, one in wich I beleive we will all benifit... [/size]
[signature]
A Japanese doctor says, "Medicine in my country is so advanced that we can
take a kidney out of one man, put it in another, and have him out looking
for work in six weeks."

A German doctor says, "That is nothing. We can take a lung out of one
person, put it in another, and have him out looking for work in four weeks."

A British doctor says, "In my country medicine is so advanced that we can
take half a heart out of one person, put it in another, and have both of
them out looking for work in two weeks."

The Canadian doctor, not to be outdone, interjected, "You guys are way
behind. We took a woman with no brains, sent her to Michigan where she
became Governor, and now half the state is out looking for work.
[signature]
[center][laugh][laugh][laugh][/center][center] [/center] [center][pirate][/center]
[signature]
[laugh] .. ok.. that one was funny !!!

[Image: fish-on.gif]
[signature]
I shared that one on the ice this past week, got the guys busting a gut, laughing and crying...[laugh][pirate]

well worth spreading on the hard water.....
[signature]
speaking of jokes, the supreme court kicked out detroits mayor plea to keep official documents paid for by tax payers for ever hidden today...

best thing that has happened for the city of detroit since colman young left office..... best thing that has happened for detoit in 40 years....

woohoo, [red][size 7]Bouya![/size][/red]
[signature]
Now that is good news , but I bet those crooks will figure out a way to get around the ruling untill someone gets pissed off about his share of the cut and goes wistleblower on them .
[signature]
I see mayors girllie frind is not out of the hot water yet,

now she has gotten a supena to apear for lowering benifits and health care of retired fireman and police officers...

I also see mayor wants to hire 500 police officers, what happened to the hundreds of officers he laid off? why not call them back?
[signature]