Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite fishin' tunes
I'm pretty sure we all listen to music. So what are your favorite fishing songs?
[signature]
Mmmm, Well, my boat doesn't have a radio in it yet. But, i've been out on boats that did, and I use to bring the boom box with me from time to time. If CD's are an option, I like Dave Mathews band first thing, you know, something mellow to sip a beer to at 7 in the morning. Later on, I might move into some hendrix or something like that. That's the day on the ocean

If i'm fishing on the river, I usually listen to country. [Smile]
[signature]
You are one sick pup. I never listen to music when fishing. Tried it once and it took away the experience. I have to concentrate when on the water.[shocked] Some times it works. LOL
[signature]
I've tried listening to music (mp3 w/headphones) while fishing but I really didn't like it.

You can't hear any top water hits that you may not have seen with your eyes and I also like hearing the sound of the water running. (I fish near a lot of dams and fast moving rivers)

On long fishing trips I might load up a bunch of comedy on the mp3 and listen to that on a low setting but only if the fish are not hitting.
[signature]
LOL< I'm not tooooo sick. [crazy] Na, usually on a big water boat, you need something to take your mind off the work. It's a lot of freaking work manning the lines, keeping the chum rolling, preparing more rigs, etc.... No time to stop and smell the roses, atleast not the first part of the trip. You know what i'm talking about gregg. [Wink] The ride back is quiet time.......No radio or anything, just the hum of the motor and the sound of the wake rolling off the back of the boat. [Smile]
[signature]
Trolling in 100 feet of water is far different than river fishing. I've been out on a few charter boats on the Great Lakes and they had music playing and that wasn't distracting at all but I just can't do it while river fishing.
[signature]
I dig listening to the nascar race when i'm on the river. One day i'm going to buy myself a pontoon boat. LOL My perfect day of fishing consists of listening to the race, all while fishing for catfish and grilling out. The only way you can do all those things at once is on a pontoon boat. [Tongue]

I wonder if my wife is reading this? LOL
[signature]
Classic rock here it gets me in the mood for a big fish, plus when I land fish they seem to like it too [Wink]
[signature]
I'm gonna miss her by Brad Paisley Even if your not a country music fan go listen to that song (although everybody prob. has)

Usually don't listen to music while I'm fishing.
[signature]
When i'm on the river I gotta have my country playin! especially brad paisley's fishing song! something reel laid back.
Ted Nugent for sure! Spirit of the wild inside of me.....
[signature]
only listen to music when catfishing..... when we are sunfishing or Bass fishing it just doesn't work out.

Alizee .... heheh always seem to catch some nice cats when listening to her.
[signature]
I have to ritual musicians that i like to listen to. One is when i go steelhead fishing I have to listen to Muzzie Braun. He lives along the salmon river and i figure its good luck. Second whenever I go big game hunting i have to have some Chris Ledoux playin. It just seems to be huntin music.
[signature]