Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cerritos regional park
[Wink][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 4]Well the talk of our last plant is probably true becuase the people i was fishing with said so and i belibe it. sigh[Sad][Sad]............... ok i was fishing because the "last stock" was today and i was fishing hard and missed a lot on mini jigs. this guy was gettin them on a yellow and white. i was using a black and white and got bit. then i went to bass when the guy next to me hooked a bass and got off on a mini jig. so i threw a yozuri and i didnt get anything so i just messed with it in front of me and then out of the blue i got a nice 2lbs bass. then everyone was claping. ahah[blush] ok then i went on to fish the far cove near the tennis courts and then i fished carp. i had on pole out with a bober and another flylining corn with a treble. then i got bit! my reel was singing and this carp was soo big it took me around that cove for like 20 minutes and then back around and then he wrapped around the pipe and i had no line to monuver. man then it busted off. i saw it and it looked around 15 but i would say 12 i dont know untill u catch it.. ok ya they stalked and ill be there tommara with my trout and carp stuff. ahah[Smile][Smile]. see ya on the flip side!![/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 4][/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 4]-chris[/size][/font]
[signature]
hey chris,

Change your name to Dh TUBINCARPCHRIS

Pretty cool

Aaron
[signature]
[Wink]ahaha no! i like my name and i want to be a family with u guys[Wink]
[signature]

Hey there dh TubinChris,

Don't look now but I'm pretty sure you can't use corn here in California. Check out the regs. I'm afraid if you ask a DFG guy while you're fishing he's gonna let you know!! Ouch! Anyway, some days are like that. You chase what everyone else is doing (ya right, they've caught fish... like just that one or maybe two then..ziltch) and by the time light is fading you realize you watched 10 people catching fish 10 different and you couldn't find a consistant pattern and you might as well had done something really off the wall to get bit. ha ha

JapanRon
[signature]