Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Not to Pose a Fish Shot
Found this on another site. Carp wrasslin'.

z~

[inline 85dik5i.gif]
[signature]
Now that is funny. I guess that carp told him!
How you been doing Zonker?
[signature]
please dont make me laugh with this head cold.. cause if I do I cough.. and I hate that.. [sly]...but it is so funny I had to keep watching it.. cough or no cough.. is that you and one of your "little friends" there zonker??

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Very funny "Z" [laugh] it's like getting speed wobles on a bike or cycle, once they start to wable it's difficult to control....."carpwobles"
[signature]
[reply]
[sly]... is that you and one of your "little friends" there zonker??

MacFly [cool] [/reply]

Don't I wish!

z~
[signature]
[reply]
Very funny "Z" [laugh] it's like getting speed wobles on a bike or cycle, once they start to wable it's difficult to control....."carpwobles" [/reply]

Must mean the carp are out of alignment. Good to "see" you AT.

z~
[signature]
Hey Dave, Great to see that "Carp"ell Tunnel hasn't affected your sense of humour. It's amazing that you're dealing with this affliction and the winter "blahs" and still coming through with flying colours. God Bless, Don
[signature]
[reply]
[reply]
Very funny "Z" [laugh] it's like getting speed wobles on a bike or cycle, once they start to wable it's difficult to control....."carpwobles" [/reply]

Must mean the carp are out of alignment. Good to "see" you AT.

z~ [/reply]

Yeah it's been a while "Z" hope all is well. Been a while since I've been on the tube, been doing the boat thing as of late trying to cover as much water as possible. I do plan on alot more tubing this year and more posts. Have a good one. [cool]

AT
[signature]
Hey Don,

Hope all is well with you.

Thanks for the kind words. Not much else I can do. [cool]Complaining just makes the wife testy.

Actually, I'm hoping I can have this thing cleared up before the main fishing season begins. If not, and I end up having to have surgery, that will be shot.

Nice to be able to "fish" a little by going through the archives.

I've fiddled around with my fly rod a bit. I may be able to cast with a brace. I'll have to see once it warms up a bit.

z~
[signature]
That's a nice one Uncle Z. I kind of reminds me of you in your younger days.[laugh]

You should be able to handle a wrist brace. I had a half arm cast a few years back. I had to tape my hammer to do framing work but I also used bungees to assist with the fly swatter.

Git er Done![cool]
[signature]
FUMBLE!!!!!
[signature]