Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think it is somebodys Birthday!!!!
Happy Birthday DaveTclown. I hope you are out fishing and not playing on the computer like the rest of us.

Have a good one and catch lots of nice Gills for dinner.[cool]
[signature]
[cool] Happy Birthday you ice fishing king !

Give that pup a extra helping of bluegills and enjoy your day !
[signature]
Happy Birthday Dave.... 29 right? [Wink]
[signature]
I think he is 29 1/2 this year. He was 29 last year and said he didn't quite feel his age.[cool]
[signature]
thanks guys, spent the whole day on the ice, sun up to sundown...

limit of gills, my new tipup went off while I was standing next to it.... and I had witnesses.... I think there are going to be more of those slammers on the lakes around here pretty soon....

do miss not being on every day.... kind of going though withdrawals... still finding my self reaching for the dial up button... wont work, turned the phone off as welll.....[laugh] didnt want to get hit up for that 8 dollar an hour dial up bill for backwards hook ups...
[signature]
I am thinking terrible two's this year...

so happy supper FatA$$ tuesday everyone... hope you get out and vote for your favorite Fat... like I did....LOL[laugh]

Ya, its starting already.... going to be a good year....[angelic] Quick, some body pull my finger.....[Tongue]
[signature]
Mother nature took me offline , big ol' icecycle formed on a cable splitter and took out the internet [shocked] !
So.. the pike are hitting ?
I wonder if that monster northern will show up ?
[signature]
I only saw one pike come through the ice so far this season, lots of guys showing up for him....

caught a few gills punched in the belly on their way up....
[signature]