Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AAMOF=s as a matter of fact
[cool][font "Pristina"][green][size 4]This has nothing to do with fly fishing but with a group of letters formed together to express a situation, feeling etc. Like LMAO. Have you ever been left wondering what some of them might have meant? Here are just a few. However, since the sight is copy right protected here is a link to the rest of the acronyms. [font "Poor Richard"][green]FMTYEWTK[/green][/font][/size][/green][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][url "http://www.missingkids.com/adcouncil/pdf/lingo/onlinelingo.pdf"]http://www.missingkids.com/...ingo/onlinelingo.pdf[/url][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]14AA41 one for all and all for one[/black][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]1-D-R I wonder[/black][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]121 one to one[/black][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]143 I love you[/black][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]411 information[/black][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]4ever forever[/black][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]86 over[/black][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]AAF as a friend[/black][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]AAK alive and kicking[/black][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]AAMOF as a matter of fact[/black][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]AAR at any rate[/black][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]AAS alive and smiling[/black][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]AATK always at the keyboard[/black][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]ABT2 about to[/black][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]AFAIK as far as I know[/black][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]AFK away from keyboard[/black][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]AFN that’s all for now[/black][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]AKA also known as[/black][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]AISI as I see it[/black][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]ARE acronym-rich environment[/black][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]ALOL actually laughing out loud[/black][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]AND any day now[/black][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]AOTA all of the above[/black][/size][/font]
[signature]
[black][size 3]...you are correct my friend.. it is [font "Poor Richard"]FMTYEWTK[/font] ...but it is fun to look at anyway.. [sly][/size][/black]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]MacFly [cool][/size]
[signature]
That is astounding. No wonder those kids can text so much so quickly.
Getting our grandkids the 'texting' featuer saved us a lot of minutes in the Cell phone circle.
I see why now.

"NO" papaw is too old for that kind of nonsense. I'll just talk if you dont mind!
[signature]