Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yuba up Date
I will be hitting Yuba in the morning and will post on ice and snow when I get back....
[signature]
Hey will you let me know if a car will make it in ok. And do you know how much the entrance fee is?
[signature]
I'd be carefull taking your car down there. We went on Wed. and when we left at 1:00 the road going out was a muddy mess. If they got the 18'' of snow that was mentioned, it may be cold and packed enough.

Edit: entrance fee is $7
[signature]
Unless you have a low rider your car should be fine...

This morning the temps was -8 at 7:45 and at 12:00 they were 19 the lake only has 3" of snow and no sluch that I seen it was a slow bite, you had to shake your lure of and on to get them to bite...

Brent and I had our limits by 10:30 we started about 8:15 my biggest was 11 1/2" three of that size and the smallest was 9 1/4" ...

They took perch and for the best bite use smaller size lures, the edges of the lake was great no water...

Come early and get some perch so we can cook them ...
[signature]
Thank you for the "pre-report". Sharrpen the knife! See you there early.
[signature]
Thanks Cliff, i was sweating the edges for the wheeler. Sounds like it will be fine.
[signature]
The wheelers will be fine the roads are snow free and the fish are there for the taking....
[signature]
Cool, i don't think my son is going to sleep tonight! He is bouncing off the walls!
[signature]
I don't think i'll sleep tonight...i'm bouncin off the walls!! [Wink]haha, i love fishin new places!![Smile]
[signature]
My luck is goin' waaay south. All the folks that were coming with me ain't gonna be able to go. I'm going come he-- or high water. Will be leaving W. Jordan about 5:30 AM. Will have a lot of room if anybody wants to ride along. Planning on stopping in Springville @ the Cracker Barrel for breakfast. I know it's late notice but you can still call me @ 280-2765 before 10:30 PM tonight or between 5 & 5:30 AM in the morning.

GEEZER
[signature]