Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Fishin' Buddy
No, not that kind of Fishin' Buddy. The four legged kind.

[inline otis-1.jpg]

Just got him this past Monday. He's 17 weeks old and weighs 17 1/2 pounds. Name is Otis. Born in Otis, Oregon

Now if I can just train him to wear flippers on his back feet.

z~
[signature]
Don't let them fool you Zonker. As you know Elvis has left the building. Put him down last year at 15+ years old.
The new buddy is BAXTER:
[Image: Baxxterishere.jpg]

10 months old as of the 12th and now look:

[Image: 666dog2.jpg]
[signature]
[black][size 3]Hey Joni,[/size][/black]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]Do you think that your Baxter and my Burt could be related?[/size]
[signature]
Could be, I just bought a book about wieners and it appears they like to CLIMB TREES! I CAN SEE THAT WITH BAXTER! ARGH!
[signature]
Can they catch fish or what????
[signature]
Well, Baxter makes sure the fishes face is nice and clean before I put it back in the water[cool]
[signature]
[black][size 3]No sense in having a fishing buddy if they can't catch or retrieve something.[/size][/black]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]See attached.[/size]
[signature]
[reply]
[black][size 3]No sense in having a fishing buddy if they can't catch or retrieve something.[/size][/black]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]See attached.[/size] [/reply]

My thoughts exactly, Saberfish.

z~
[signature]
[cool]Baxter looks like a real maneater, FG. I'll bet no one tries to break into your house.

z~
[signature]
..congrats on the new fishing buddy.. what type of beast is Otis... he already looks like he could already be ready to go out with you.. [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
...your burt looks to be a good buddy to have around to help out.. is he a lab??

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[reply]
.. what type of beast is Otis... he already looks like he could already be ready to go out with you.. [Smile]

MacFly [cool] [/reply]

Mac,

He's a chocolate Lab. Yeah, he could go out with me now but he still has some things to learn - obedience wise. I don't wanna let him get a bunch of bad habits.

z~
[signature]
[black][size 3]No Mac,[/size][/black]
[size 3]Burt is white cross eyed cat. not kidding, he has crossed eyes.[/size]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]When I get a chance, I'll take a pic. You'll find it quite funny.[/size]
[size 3][/size]
[signature]
Nice find there Uncle Z.

How many batteries does that thing use?? lol

They do sell doggy flippers in some of the pet shops. You could get him going on all 4 feet. Attatch some reigns and a harness set up in front of your tube. That would give you the first non electric trolling motor for a float tube.[cool]

He is a cute lil guy[Wink]
[signature]
....sorry I did not see that picture that you had attached with that post.. cant wait to see a pic without the red eyes.. lol..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
...when you get him trained and out on the water it'd be great to see some pictures of him in action..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]I dunno. This site is really goin' to the dogs...and cats.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Congrats on the new family member, Z. Best wishes in the training. Hope he gets you trained well. They usually do. People who think they are in charge of their pets are delusional. Kinda like husbands who think they control the household. Ha.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
[cool]I hear you on the who's in charge issue. This past week has been like having a new baby in the house.

Hopefully we'll get some tubing to talk about in the near future.

z~
[signature]