Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our New Boat
Heres a link to our new boat we just got.
[url "http://www.boattest.com/oem/general-info.aspx?ID=5&lp_id=355"]Trophy 2052[/url]
[signature]
Nice boat is this the boat your bass gave you?
[signature]
Can I be your new best friend[Wink] congrats, that's a dang nice boat!
[signature]
nice,i have a 22 ft open bow trophy and luv the heck out of it for fishing.they equip ther boats with all the bells and whistles for fishing.
[signature]
Congrats on the boat, but where is the TUNA bridge? So what is her name going to be?
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]SWEET, I would trade you for my tournament wakeboard boat if the wife would let me[sly][/size][/font]
[signature]
Nice boat. My dad & I fish from a 1998 Trophy ( model 2002). What size motor did you get ? Trophy's make great fishing boats.
[signature]
So just wondering about how much does a boat like that cost? Someday...
[signature]
Yes
[signature]
Thats next, planning on a nice tower and rocket launchers, can't decide which one we want. Nan Sea my wifes name
[signature]
Mecury [url "http://www.trophyfishing.com/mercury_sterndrive.asp?modelid=92063"]4.3 MPI Alpha 1[/url]
[signature]
With everything included about $57,000 with out tax. It has everything but a Tuna tower and rocket launchers and thats coming soon.
[signature]
So, are you going to chase tuna with it? If so, where?
[signature]
Single main, no kicker. Wink
Jim, Have fishonlynch send you some pics of his dads trophy, they have a very nice set up with a tower and rocket launchers
[signature]
wow what a killer ride. im still gona come by and check it out. life has been lifeing on me lately.[unsure]
[signature]
Outer waters behind Catalina and south.
[signature]
Appreciate it.
[signature]
I thought the albacore were pretty far out off of Socal, and that it is pretty much a charter boat fishery down there. I fish off the Washington coast each year for salmon and tuna in my 20' Hewescraft.
[signature]
Single main, no kicker. Wink
From Long Beach area about 100 miles at minimum. Yellowfin come in closer. Down south maybe 25 at times but rare.
[signature]
Nice tower, where at ? How much ?
[signature]