Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The coolest toy ever...
[#008000]I have to get one of these...[cool][/#008000]
[#008000][/#008000]
[#008000][url "http://www.avivafishinbuddy.com"]www.avivafishinbuddy.com[/url] [/#008000]
[signature]
that's pretty funny. what happens if you get a huge carp bite and the batterys die??? [Smile] i would be fun to try!!!
[signature]
I says it's rated for 2 pounds, so I think if that happens the line would break.

FF462
[signature]
i got an email of a video of some kids trying it and catching one. That seriously would be a riot.

Maybe you could fish that with a mouse and use the boat to drag it out. You could even super glue a mouse in the front as captian!!! and maybe 4 or 5 playing little instruments in case a big carp starts dragging it down. I'M KING OF THE WORLD!!

Oh yeah I forgot to take my medication today[crazy][crazy][crazy]
[signature]
Thats funny[cool][Smile]...

This morning I was watching a fishing show and two pro's were trying to see who could catch the most bluegill in 10min. it looked like a riot.[laugh]
[signature]
I work for a company that markets and sells the fishin buddy. Looks like it could be fun. I wonder if it is even legal to use in Utah? [crazy]
[signature]
In the 2008 proclamation is reads: while fishing, you must be within sight of the equipment you're fishing with(this distance cannot exceed 100 feet")

I would ASSUME([blush]) that would be legal if you kept it within that distance. But of course that is my own opinion

of course in the definitions section it reads: ANGLING means fishing with a rod, pole,tip up,handline or troll board that has a single line with legal hooks,baits or lure attached to it,and is held in the hand of or within sight (not to exceed 100 feet)of the person fishing.

good question!!!! maybe somebody who knows will chime in.
[signature]
I tend not to ask too many questions when it comes to a gray area like this, my luck they would say to register it like a boat, imagin the funny looks you would get at the DMV not to mention trying to put 3in licence stickers on it..[shocked][crazy]

FF462
[signature]
do I smell a discount??!!??[Wink][Wink][Wink] jk
[signature]
I think they sell those at Walmart in Layton. 50$ if i recall correctly.
[signature]
I live right down the street from that one, I'll let everyone know.

FF462
[signature]