Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Tube, Here is the pic I was telling you about.
Hey Tube,

I tracked down that picture I was talking about last night that someone posted in the freshwater board ([cool]check it out[cool]Its classic):

[size 1][/size] [center][size 1][Image: fishininBaghdad.jpg][/size][/center] [center]Pfc. Mark B. takes a bit of R&R at the lake surrounding one of Saddam Hussein's palaces in western Baghdad. Mark was using noodles from a chicken with noodles MRE as bait, but didn't hook up.[/center][Tongue]P.S. I heard he was going to bust out the tube but was worried about Mines[Tongue]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
[cool]That pic is making the rounds. I got it on two different humor newsletters and from at least three other folks who think I appreciate fishy humor. Actually, I used to, until I read "the book". (Just kidding. That was a pretty good little publication.)

Did you see the pic I put up of that 243 pound carp, on the Utah board?
[signature]
I heard that one of Saddam's favorite things to do is fish, but he uses dynamite and not a rod or reel! SOmeone told me this after watching a news piece on it and it showed him doing it.

Big and small kill em all

Aaron
[signature]
Hello dhTA,

I heard that too, and when he wanted to change his presentation he went to grenades, and for the long range trips he used RPG's (LOL). But seriously I did here that too, Sadam's quite the sportsman.[Tongue]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
I SAW THIS TOO ! THOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY COOL . WHER'ED HE GET THE ROD ? STANDERD G.I. ISSUE ? LOL
[signature]
Hahaha

Thats pretty funny, I heard that he then sends his servants to fetch the fish, I would hate to be one of them in the water in case one of those gernades had a longer discharge time.

Big and small kill em all

Aaron
[signature]
[cool]C'mon guys. We fishermen do not use such terms as "dynamite" and hand grenades. That's too coarse. Inasmuch as much of the explosives used in those goodies is made by Dupont, we simply call them "Dupont Spinners".

I always liked the joke about the good old boy that was stopped by the fish and game officer while driving into town with a load of fish in the back of his pickup. The officer knew the guy, of course. That's that way it always works in small towns down south.

The officer says "You know I gotta write you up. You got way over your limit."

The fisherman says "I'm sorry. I found a new fishing spot, and before I knew it I had a full boat. I couldn't waste them so I brought em all home."

The officer was a fishermen too, and he was excited about the prospects of finding a good new fishing spot. So he made the fisherman an offer. "If you show me your spot, I won't write you this ticket."

The fisherman happily agreed and set up a meeting at daybreak the next day to take the officer fishing. They motored out in the fisherman's boat and then stopped and tossed over the anchor. The fisherman opened his tackle box, took out a stick of dynamite, lit the fuse and tossed it into the water. BOOM. Fish came floating up all over the place.

The officer couldn't believe his eyes. He said "Man, now you done it. You can't be usin' dynamite. Now I really gotta give you a ticket."

But, before the officer could even get his ticket book open, the fisherman handed him another stick of dynamite, with the fuse lit, and simply asked "Hey, are you gonna talk or are you gonna fish?"
[signature]