Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Dakota Ice Fishing
I want to hear about anyones South Dakota fishing stories. I fish lake thompson and plan on fishing there this weekend so I will post again when I catch my limit. (I hope). Please share your stories of ice fishing in the great state of South Dakota.
[signature]
I was in Sioux Falls SD a few days ago on business. A couple guys I know there were saying they have caught good numbers of walleye on the Big Sioux River near Tomar Park.

Dress warm.... it's artic out there in the Dakota's right now!!!

[Image: fish-on.gif]
[signature]
I am a long way from the Black Hills over in the mittin state, but would sure like to hear about your day on the ice...
[signature]
[fishin] Round Lake = See ATTACHED
[signature]
thats a decent lookin perch.

nice lookin home made shack too.

you wouldnt have more pic's of it do ya?

Where did you find the white membrain? "tarp"
[signature]
I retired the homade shack this year. Got a sled. The tarp is actually silver. The shack was 4x8x7ft tall. Totally colapsable to 4x4.
[signature]
you talking about one of those big black plastic sleds?

or a clam?

My dad was way ahead of his time, or he had the million dollar idea and missed out...

he used a sled simmilar to those big black ones for 20 years, he gave me his his sled 15 years ago before heading to the golf, "he figured he wouldnt be doin any ice fishing down that way.

his was made of ply wood and aluminum valley roll material.

ya he had the idea and used it way before it was ever on the market... man do I feal like Forest Gump right about now, only my pockets are empty.... LOL

I do like the durible plastic.

if its the a sled, are you planning any upgrades to it?
[signature]
Its a Team Wild 3.
[signature]