Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
finish whip
After we are done hijacking this thread.....oooops[shocked]

I will match your .44 with a 30lb box of Super Strechys![cool]

No need for a whip finishing tool for those.[Wink]
[signature]
Ill let you borrow the .44 for half of those stretchies..

.. btw.. are they all the pearl color.. or a variety???

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Mac and Tube N 2....where did the GUN come in to a KNOT post?

[inline "Thread Hi Jack.png"]
[signature]
...I think it had something to do with DR posting something about carrying a .357 if you ever went to the everglades.. I said I wanted a bazooka.. but tn2 said that was too big.. so I compormised on carrying a .44 in case a creature from the everglades wants to try to come up and chat while one is tubing those waters..... [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[font "Pristina"][green][size 4][cool]I lived in Coral Springs Fl for several years. Our house was less than 4 miles from the Everglades. Fishing or not I always carried a side arm when exploring gator country. Since Peacock Bass have worked their way into the canal system one doesn't have to venture into sawbrush country. BTW I don't think that you would want to float tube in the Glades even with all the armament that TN2 carries on his tube.[Wink][/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
oh I would not float tube where the gators reside.. I saw some pics the other day of what one ate.. and it was not fish.. [crazy]...but

I think in TN2's case he would simply get them drunk with fresh beer and they would not be able to do anything to him.. in a float tube or not.. [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Come on. Just because that log on the bottom moves every now and again doesn't mean it's going to eat you. At least not right away.

They had a 15 foot gator in one of the lakes next to the Wauchula prison. Wasn't hurting the prisoners but they made sure to remove him while the prisoners were outside and could see.
[signature]
..Id think they'd keep him in the open and let the prisoners see but not touch.. kind of one of the deterrent things.. [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
That is why he had been there so long. Problem was he started wondering over and eating the staffs pets by their trailes. Officals became worried he was going to help himself to a child next.

As far as I know Florida is the only state where a five foot gator is not considered a problem unless he eats someones pet or a person. They freeked me out when I first moved there but by the time I moved back hardly even noticed them anymore.
[signature]
I did tell him that I don't need the whip finish on the Super stretchys while trying to keep at least the original subject included in my post.[cool]

I hate it when we hijack a thread.[crazy]
[signature]
ohhhhh now you are trying to blame me.. your the one that keeps talking about cold beer.. lol..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]