Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CABIN FEVER
OK enough of the hard deck I cant sleep at nite because my boat keeps yelling at me[crazy]. Anyone else ready for open water?
[signature]
I feel your pain brother [unsure] Everytime I go out into my garage I pat my boat and say.... soon.... soon! Fred K- praying for rain and wind [cool]
[signature]
No, I love the ice!!! Like this morning when i was walking along the roadside looking for a good place to fish and zip swoosh boom slipped on a patch of ice and fell on my back and hit my head. As I lay on my back looking up at the cloudy sky I thought to myself...It doesnt get any better than this. [pirate][crazy][unsure][Sad]

Had a good day of fishing...but yeah the ice needs to go!![mad][mad][mad]
[signature]
A couple positives about me not being able to get the boat out is that I only have to buy liquid gold for the Suburban instead of for both the Suburban and my gas-guzzling boat. Secondly, as long as I am unable to get the boat out I am not aware of the next major expensive repair that I have to make on it -- but for certain there is something that is just waiting to need attention.
[signature]
I know exactly what you mean only I don't get to see my boat everyday. I am in Iraq and it has been pretty nice and sunny during the day. It has gotten up into the 60's a few times. This nice weather is giving me the itch. There is a pond on base I'm just waiting for Tube dude to pack up some of those carp and send them to us. I'd fish for anything right about now.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Sorry about the carp. Blame it on the postal service. I put the stamps on a buncha carp and dropped them in the bin, but they ran them through the mechanized postage machinery. CARP SLUsh. Probably gonna mess up some love letters to the other boys over there.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Maybe I can send some dried CRS (Carp Ready to Swim) packages you can just toss in the ponds and wait for them to rehydrate.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Hang in there bro. Keep the countdown goin' and stay safe. The fish will wait for you...at least some of them.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Since I started ice fishing about 6 years ago cabin fever hasn't been a problem. Ice fishing has made the winter months much more enjoyable and passes much quicker. I seem to be able to get out ice fishing more in the winter than in the summer months. But all in all warmer weather will be nice too!!!! [Image: fish-on.gif]
[signature]