Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
custom wrapped ultra-light with Laker colors and paint job by BubbasHotRods.com
[Image: fish-on.gif] Features: 6-6" G.Loomis Ultra-light Hot Stick, custom wrapped with Fuji guides and hook keep and three-stage paint to tie it all together. Let us know what you think.
[signature]
That one looks pretty cool. I like the Crackled paint that you put on it. It really ads a touch of class to the rod.[Image: fish-on.gif]
[signature]
Slick rod Brian. Our fishing season kicks off here in about 30 days. I thought i'd start the season with a big fat SHARK! The mackerel will be rolling in around May, and that's when i'll be tossing streamers to the big spanish and bonnet heads. [cool] Oh, did I mention I ordered a fly reel for the rod you made me?

[Image: 77633.jpg]

Orvis Titanium. Need I say more?
[signature]
Thanks, this one is actually for me. Glad to here you finally got your
new fly reel. Since you got skunked by Santa.LOL Anyhow good luck
this year. I am hoping for a record on that fly rod. Send us new photos as you get them please.

Bubba[Image: fish-on.gif]
[signature]
Well, the reel hasn't gotten here yet, but it's on the way. I'm very excited to break into the fly fishing world in the saltwater. It's going to be awesome!

I've been waiting for the season to roll around for a while. I've begun the process of cleaning and re-spooling my reels, touching up issues on the boats, etc.... Looking foward to a fresh season. I'm hoping the King Mackeral do better this year than last year. There wasn't much of a season last year. We'll see how it goes. I may try some river fishing this comming weekend, but I don't know how we'll do. The weather has jumped from hot to cold every couple days, so i'm sure the fish are like "what the hell?" We'll see.
[signature]