Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing invites
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]I have read several posts from BFT members who mentioned that they went fishing by themselves. If you prefer to fish by yourself that is fine; however, if you are like me and would prefer to fish with a fellow angler please respond to this post. If there is enough interest perhaps a separate board can be considered (if my fellow moderators agree). If you would like to fish with a fellow angler from time to time feel free to reply to this post and provide some information about yourself. Feel free to provide whatever information (fishing related only) you feel might be helpful to others. Do not respond unless you are over 18 years old, and also be extremely careful about providing personal information or meeting up with someone you don’t know. I suggest providing information such as:[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Male of female: (if not obvious by your user name)[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Residence located in: Don’t provide any more details than the city name[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Type(s) of fishing you prefer: Ice fishing, bait, fly, spinning, jigging, etc.[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Species of fish that you would like to fish for:[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Own a boat or tube: Yes or no, and if yes on boat size of boat and any other information you want to provide[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Where like to fish: Specific bodies of water or general types[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Days of week usually available to fish:[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]If I drive number of guests that can join me in my vehicle/boat:[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]How early prefer to leave home to head out fishing:[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]How late I like to fish before heading home:[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Have tackle that can be borrowed: Answer yes or no and anything else that you might want to add[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Other: Add anything else that might be useful; however, do not add telephone numbers.[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"][/font][/size]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]DO NOT POST A REPLY TO THESE POSTS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MAKING CONTACT WITH ONE OF THE POSTERS SEND THEM A PERSONAL MESSAGE BY CLICKING ON THEIR USER NAME.[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]Disclaimer:
[/font]
[size 1][black][size 2]Big Fish Tackle, it's current and past moderators waive any and all responsibility for any injury or personal loss that any person or property might incur in using any suggestions or recommendations. We offer the best advice that we can, but common sense and responsibility is upon the individual participants in any activity. Please exercise proper caution in accepting rides with other members in vehicles, boats or any other form of transportation. Know the person or person(s) you are meeting.[/size][/black] [/size]
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Residence located in: Woods Cross, Bountiful area[/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Type(s) of fishing you prefer: Ice [black]fishing, vertically[/black] jigging, bait fishing for cats, casting the shoreline from my boat[/size][/font][font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font][size 1]

[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Species of fish that you would like to fish for:[/font][/size][size 1] [font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]I enjoy fishing for almost any species -- the larger the better. Sturgeon is my favorite. I don't like to target perch.
[/black][/size][/font]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Own a boat or tube: 18' Combo boat.[/size][/font]
[size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Where like to fish: I enjoy fishing all [black]over[/black] the state. I frequent Strawberry probably the most of any one body of water.[/size][/font][size 3][/size][size 1]

[/size][size 3]Days of week usually available to fish:[/size][size 1] [font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]I fish Saturdays most often and can occasionally take a day off from work during the week. Do not fish on Sundays.
[/black][/size][/font]
[/size][size 3]If I drive number of guests that can join me in my vehicle/boat:[/size][size 1] [font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]Two or three.
[/black][/size][/font]
[/size][size 3]How early prefer to leave home to head out fishing:[/size][size 1] [font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]Depends on how far we are traveling, but no later than 5:00 AM.
[/black][/size][/font]
[/size][size 3]How late I like to fish before heading home:[/size][size 1] [font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]I like to fish a full day and have been known to fish until it gets dark.
[/black][/size][/font]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Have tackle that can be borrowed: Happy to loan tackle; however, if anything of value is lost or damaged I would appreciate being reimbursed. I have a power auger, extra fish finders for ice fishing, an ice shack, lots of rods and reels and lures.[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Other: Share actual cost of fuel. I do not drink or smoke, but do not mind if others do, but not in my tow vehicle. I would enjoy going fishing with anglers who have the skills to catch large fish (mackinaws, channel cats, tiger trout, tiger muskies, or northern pike).[/size][/font]
[signature]
Male

Riverton, UT

Prefer fly fishing a river or float tubing and alpine lake.

Own 5th wheel and atv's so if you know a great ride/fish spot shoot me a pm!

Love the boulders and alpine lakes for trout

Weekends
[signature]
[font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1][font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Residence located in: west valley city, Los Lunas New Mexico[/size][/font][size 1]

[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Type(s) of fishing you prefer: Ice [black]fishing, [/black]bait fishing for cats, any kind of panfishing[/size][/font][size 1]

[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Species of fish that you would like to fish for:[/font][/size][size 1] any species but prefer cats or panfish[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]
[/black][/size][/font]
[/size][size 1]

[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Where like to fish: utah lake, strawberry or anywhere in new mexico[/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][size 3]Days of week usually available to fish:[/size][size 1] tuesday thru thursday or sunday[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]
[/black][/size][/font]
[/size][size 3]If I drive number of guests that can join me in my vehicle/boat:[/size][size 1] [font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]no vehicle in utah
[/black][/size][/font]
[/size][size 3]How early prefer to leave home to head out fishing:[/size][size 1] [font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]anytime
[/black][/size][/font]
[/size][size 3]How late I like to fish before heading home:[/size][size 1]until the fish tell me to go home
[/size][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Other:no vehicle but always willing to cover expenses gas, bait, grub etc. also willing to take anyone out in NM. after April when i go back home to the land of enchantment[/size][/font][/size][/black][/font][/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"]Male of female: [#ff4040]Male[/#ff4040][/font][size 1][#ff4040] [/#ff4040]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Residence located in: [#ff4040]Kaysville[/#ff4040][/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Type(s) of fishing you prefer: [#ff4040]I[/#ff4040][#ff4040]ce fishing, trolling at strawberry, Willard Bay and Uintas[/#ff4040][/size][/font][size 1][#ff4040]
[font "Times New Roman"][/font][/#ff4040]
[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Species of fish that you would like to fish for: [#ff4040]Trout, walleye and wipers[/#ff4040][/font][/size][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Own a boat or tube: [#ff4040]Have an 18 foot tracker fish/ski open bow boat[/#ff4040][/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Where like to fish: [#ff4040]Strawberry, Uintas, and Willard Bay[/#ff4040][/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Days of week usually available to fish: [#ff4040]Saturdays and some nights if close to home.[/#ff4040][/font][/size][size 1]
[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]If I drive number of guests that can join me in my vehicle/boat: [#ff4040]Room for 3 others[/#ff4040][/font][/size][size 1]
[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]How early prefer to leave home to head out fishing: [#ff4040]I like to be on the lake before day break.[/#ff4040][/font][/size][size 1][#ff4040] [/#ff4040]
[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]How late I like to fish before heading home: [#ff4040]Open for options[/#ff4040].[/font][/size][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font]
[signature]
[font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][size 1]
[Image: Shiner.gif]

Feb 26, 08, 4:35 AM

Post #6 of 6 (38 views)
[url "http://javascript:%20postShortcut(397127)/"][#000000]Copy Shortcut[/#000000][/url]
[/size][/font][font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][size 1]Re: [kentofnsl] Fishing invites
[[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=396989;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#396992"][#000000]In reply to[/#000000][/url]] [/size][/font][font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?do=post_reply_write;quote=1;parent_post_id=397127"][#000000]Quote[/#000000][/url] | [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?do=post_reply_write;parent_post_id=397127"][Image: ibut_reply.gif][#000000] Reply[/#000000][/url] [/size][/black][/font]
[font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1][font "Times New Roman"]Male or female: [#ff4040]Male[/#ff4040][/font][size 1][#ff4040] [/#ff4040]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Residence located in: [#ff4040]Provo[/#ff4040][/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Type(s) of fishing you prefer: [#ff4040]I[/#ff4040][#ff4040]ce fishing, tubing.[/#ff4040][/size][/font][/size][/black][/font][font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1][font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3][/size][/#ff4040][/font][size 1]

[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Species of fish that you would like to fish for: [#ff4040]Bass, catfish, panfish, any warmwater fish but I will fish for trout.[/#ff4040][/font][/size][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Own a boat or tube: [#ff4040] float tube.[/#ff4040][/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Where like to fish: [#ff4040]Jordanelle, Utah Lake, Yuba, Piute, Otter Creek, Mantua. Lots of places.[/#ff4040][/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Days of week usually available to fish: [#ff4040]During the week. I don't usually go on weekends, at least in the boat. Never on Sunday.[/#ff4040][/font][/size][size 1]
[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]If I drive number of guests that can join me in my vehicle/boat: [/font][/size][size 1]

[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]How early prefer to leave home to head out fishing: [#ff4040]I lilke to be on the water at first light.[/#ff4040][/font][/size][size 1]
[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]How late I like to fish before heading home: [#ff4040]I usually fish until around noon or 1.[/#ff4040][/font][/size]
[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
this is a great idea I am always looking for someone to fish with because my wife hates it when I go fishing alone. Great Idea kent[font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1][font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1]

Male[size 1][#ff4040] [/#ff4040]

[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Residence located in: Lindon[/size][/font][size 1]

[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Type(s) of fishing you prefer: [size 1]Just about any kind that will get me into fish although I don't really have much in the way of fly fishing gear but anything else I am pretty well stocked up on. [/size][/size][/font][size 1][#ff4040]
[/#ff4040]
[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Species of fish that you would like to fish for: Once again just about anything that I can catch on a pole. [/font][/size][size 1]

[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Own a boat or tube: I have 3 float tubes, A 12ft pontoon boat, and a 17ft trihull (really old and Ugly due to last years fiasco with the flooring but it runs great and has 2 electric downriggers)[/size][/font][size 1]

[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Where like to fish: I am not too picky as long as my schedule permits.[/size][/font][size 1]

[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Days of week usually available to fish: Monday afternoon and sometimes all day. Tues. and Thurs. mornings as long as I can be back home around 2pm. Also sat. evenings after 6. I also love to night fish so most any night after 9pm works fine and I am a nigh owl so I will fish all night. [/font][/size][size 1]

[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]If I drive number of guests that can join me in my vehicle/boat: The boat will fish 4 if you can sqeeze in 3 comfortably and 2 is a dream. My truck is a 4 door dodge ram so you can fit 5 fairly easy and 6 if one is a little guy that doesn't mind stradling the gear shift. [/font][/size][size 1]
[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]
How early prefer to leave home to head out fishing: As early as is convenient. I have risen as early as 3:00 to do some good fishing.

[/font][/size]
[size 1][#ff4040][/#ff4040][/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]How late I like to fish before heading home: Depends on the day (see above info)

Gear To Borrow: As long as people take good care of what I share with them I have quite a few good rods and plenty of tackle I am willing to share and when it comes to float tubing as long as it will hold them up they are welcome to use them.

I don't mind taking kids along and enjoy getting new people into fishing. I don't drink or Smoke and as long as it stays out of my vehicle I don't mind if others do.
[/font][/size]
[size 1] [/size][/size][/black][/font][/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
Great post! I like to fish alone usually but with diesel prices the way they are I'm becoming more social [blush].

[font "Times New Roman"]Male of female: Male[/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Residence located in: Kearns[/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Type(s) of fishing you prefer: Bass fishing-jigs, cranks, dropshot, etc. This last year (2007) I found the fun in springtime muskies and fall Strawberry cutts[/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Species of fish that you would like to fish for: I really like to bass fish and chase the walleye. Tiger muskies in the spring and big trout in the fall (Did you know there's trout in Utah?)[/font][/size][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Own a boat or tube: Yes, I have two toons and a boat. Toons-Bucks Bags and a Water Skeeter. Boat-2000 Viper Coral 202 Fish n' Ski/200 hp Mercury....my baby![/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Where like to fish: My favorite place to fish is &*^%*$%@ because I've been going there for years and know the water. I also like Jordanelle, Utah Lake, Pineview, Deer Creek, and some 'local places'. Pick a water that holds some bass.[/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Days of week usually available to fish: During the summer I usually sneak out atleast once or twice in the weekday afternoon but I'm a weekend warrior.[/font][/size][size 1]
[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]If I drive number of guests that can join me in my vehicle/boat: If we're taking the boat I'll be driving! 1 Ton crewcab Duramax longbed, plenty of room for three. A toon trip, as many as we can fit. My seven year old daughter is a fishin' maniac so kids are always welcome.[/font][/size][size 1]
[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]How early prefer to leave home to head out fishing: I like to get on the water at first light.[/font][/size][size 1]
[/size][size 1]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]How late I like to fish before heading home: Depends on fishing, either the ski boats will chase me off the water or no fish. If the fish are biting or "I know a spot" it could be late.[/font][/size][/size]
[size 1][size 3][font "Times New Roman"][/font][/size][/size]
[size 1][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Have tackle that can be borrowed: I have a ridiculous amount of tackle, of course if you can bring your own that would be better but if I have something that's catching fish I'm more than happy to share. I can tell you what to bring and if you don't have it I will....usually. I have enough poles for a small country.[/font][/size][/size]
[size 1]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Other: Chipping in on gas, fuel money is always appreciated. I have a livewell, rod locker, coolon my boat so bring whatever you might need. A bimini top that I can bring if the kiddo's get tired of fishing and can sit in the shade, or a place in the shade to catfish while sippin' on some brews (no kids). I'm not setup for trolling and have no downriggers. I have a bow-mount that I use to navigate after the biggun' shuts off.[/font][/size] [/size]
[size 1][inline "East Canyon.jpg"]

[/size]
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"]Male of female: Male[/font][font "Times New Roman"][/font][size 1]

[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Residence located in: Heber[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Type(s) of fishing you prefer: Ice fishing, bait, spinning, jigging, etc.[/size][/font][size 1] I'm not very proficient at fly fishing although I tend to lose a lot of them
[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Species of fish that you would like to fish for:[/font][/size][size 1] Anything but tend to lean more towards warm-water fish. I love to go catfishing and walleye, but will fish for anything
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Own a boat or tube: Canoe[/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Where like to fish: Deer Creek, Jordanelle, Utah Lake, the Berry, Provo River, etc.[/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Days of week usually available to fish:[/font][/size][size 1] Usually on Saturdays unless my schedule during the week allows me to go.
[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]If I drive number of guests that can join me in my vehicle/boat:[/font][/size][size 1]
[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]How early prefer to leave home to head out fishing:[/font][/size][size 1] Open
[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]How late I like to fish before heading home:[/font][/size][size 1] Depends on when the wife tells me I need to be home.
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Have tackle that can be borrowed: Yes[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Other: email me at [url "mailto:pacscrumhalf@gmail.com"]pacscrumhalf@gmail.com[/url] [/size][/font]
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"]Male of female: [font "Verdana"][red][size 3]Male[/size][/red][/font][/font][#ff0000][size 3][/size][/#ff0000][size 1]

[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Residence located in: [font "Verdana"][red]Cache Valley[/red][/font][/size][/font][size 1]

[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Type(s) of fishing you prefer: [/size][/font][size 3][red][font "Verdana"]Is there a type I don't prefer? Hmmm??? OK, reeeelly like primitive boat camping and backpacking the Uintas but a coupla hours on Newton or Hyrum or Mantua or Logan Canyon or... can sure be a blast too.[/font]
[size 1][/size][/red]
[/size][size 3]Species of fish that you would like to fish for:[/size][size 1] [red][size 3]Love Variety[/size][/red]

[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Own a boat or tube: [/size][/font][font "Verdana"][red][size 3]18 foot Tracker and 12 foot jonboat[/size][/red][/font][size 1]

[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Where like to fish: [font "Verdana"][red]In the water - not picky like the variety again. Mostest favorites are Lake Powell, Flaming Gorge, Yellowstone Lake, Chesterfield, Willard, Backpacking High Uintas.[/red][/font][/size][/font][size 1]

[/size][size 3]Days of week usually available to fish:[/size][size 1] [red][size 3]I'm free on a lot of week days - a few weekends[/size][/red]

[/size][size 3]If I drive number of guests that can join me in my vehicle/boat:[/size][size 1] [red][size 3]2[/size][/red]

[/size][size 3]How early prefer to leave home to head out fishing:[/size][size 1] [red][size 3]Open agenda[/size][/red]

[/size][size 3]How late I like to fish before heading home:[/size][size 1] [red][size 3]Open agenda - depends if I have to work the next day[/size][/red]

[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Have tackle that can be borrowed: [/size][/font][size 3][red][font "Verdana"]Yes[/font]
[size 1][/size][/red]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Other: [font "Verdana"][red]MWOG,NS,ND,NP,BYOB,KOK,JK....kinda[Wink] Many of my days off work are during weekdays (best time to fish by the way) and it is sometimes hard to find others with the same nasty habbits with the same time off - let me know - always appreciate help with gas, always enjoy meeting new folks. [/red][/font][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][font "Verdana"][red]When I was a poor starving shorebound college student a neighbor took pity on me and would take me out in his boat now and again - loved it. Would enjoy returning the favor if your stuck bank tangling and would like to try some open water sometime. Cheers![/red][/font][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][font "Verdana"][#ff0000][/#ff0000][/font][/size][/font]
[signature]
Awesome Idea

I have committed the next few months to fishing, available 7 days a week no limits till the wife cancels the credit card. Always looking to make a new friend and someone to fish with. As to costs I'm going somewhere anyway, but accept donation and willing pay my share as a guest.

Male/Female:..................Male

Residences:.....................Stansbury Park (Tooele)

Type of fishing I preferred:.........All of them. jigging, baitcasting, hook and bait.

Species of fish i like to fish for: ...........Panfishing, bass, strippers, catfish and Halibut!

Where I like to fish: ......................Lake Powell, Lake Powell, Lake Powell

Where else do I fish:.......Schofield, Deer Creek, Willard, The Berry, Pineview, Yuba... Illinois (Carlyle Lake, crappie & white bass), Tennesse (Reelfoot Lake, bluegill), Mississippi (Lake Washington, 2lb crappie), Alaska (Anywhere) Open to anywhere else if someone will show me the way.

If I drive and take my Boat:...........Two for comfort, three for fun.

Type of equipment:..................18.5 Crestliner Sportfish I/O, downriggers, electric troll, kicker motor, two finders. Also have 9' pontoon.

How early do I prefer to leave: ...........What every it takes, night before, pitch a tent or get a room. Have to get the little women off to work at 4:00am most days, so if your up may as well go fishing..

How late can I fish: ...........I'm open, but, I do enjoy a good meal after a days fishing.

Have Tackle that can be borrowed:...........Sure if you dont break or lose some of it I lose the excuse to get more.

Other................. I don't smoke, don't mind others that do "Upwind" , but I do enjoy a cocktail on the water to settle the stress of being the only one not catching anything..

I really hope you can put this together, Let me know of anything I do to be supportive.

4boats

[signature]
[size 1][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Male or female: [#ff0000]Male[/#ff0000][/size][/font]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Residence located in: [#ff4040]Heber valley[/#ff4040][/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Type(s) of fishing you prefer: [#ff4040]I[/#ff4040][#ff4040]ce fishing, Trolling or jigging I would like to learn to jig better.[/#ff4040][/size][/font][size 1][#ff4040]
[font "Times New Roman"][/font][/#ff4040]
[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Species of fish that you would like to fish for: [#ff4040]Kokanee, Trout, Perch, Bass if someone can teach me. Most anything if you want to give me some pointers.[/#ff4040][/font][/size][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Own a boat or tube: [#ff4040]I have a 22' pontoon with 60h 4 stroke ( not a speed demon) and a bow mounted trolling motor, down riggers and finder.[/#ff4040][/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Where like to fish: [#ff4040]Strawberry, Deer Creek (when there is a ramp) Rockport, Jordanele, Bear Lake, Flaming Gorge. [/#ff4040][/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Days of week usually available to fish: [#ff4040]I work 12 hour shifts 15 days a month so chances are 50% that I am available. [/#ff4040][/font][/size][size 1]
[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]If I drive number of guests that can join me in my vehicle/boat: [#ff4040]Room for 7 more in the suburban. They can also fit on the boat. I don't drink or smoke nor do I allow it in my vehicles. If you drive I will share costs i hope you will do the same.[/#ff4040][/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]How early prefer to leave home to head out fishing: [#ff4040]I lilke to be on the lake before day break.[/#ff4040][/font][/size][size 1][#ff4040] [/#ff4040]
[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]How late I like to fish before heading home: [#ff4040]Depends on the fishing and the trip.[/#ff4040][/font][/size]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Kids are always welcome as well as new comers. I am willing to pass my limited skills on to whover wants to learn. I amalso willing to learn if you want to share yours.[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Contact me via PM[/size][/font]
[size 1]
[/size]
[signature]
[reply]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Male of female: [#ff4040]I'm a dude, man.[/#ff4040][/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Residence located in: [#ff0000]Spanish Fork[/#ff0000][/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Type(s) of fishing you prefer: [#ff0000]I'm fairly well versed at fly-fishing, ice fishing and boat fishing for trout. However, I don't think there's a type of fishing or species of fish I wouldn't mind learning about.[/#ff0000][/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Species of fish that you would like to fish for:[/font][/size] [#ff0000]Again, I've fished primarily for trout, but would be williing to try anything twice.[/#ff0000]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Own a boat or tube: [#ff0000]14 foot Starcraft w/8hp Honda.[/#ff0000][/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Where like to fish: [#ff0000]Again, when it comes to fishing I'm open to just about anything. I spend most of my time on either Scofield or Strawberry.[/#ff0000][/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Days of week usually available to fish:[/font][/size] [#ff0000]Mostly weekends, but I work swings and am available most mornings during the week. I would love to learn some night fishing skills, since I am a night owl.[/#ff0000]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]If I drive number of guests that can join me in my vehicle/boat:[/font][/size] [#ff0000]I don't normally take more than one other person in my boat, just because it's so small. But I can fit a couple others in my truck.[/#ff0000]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]How early prefer to leave home to head out fishing:[/font][/size] [#ff0000]Pretty early. Generally no later than 6:30am.[/#ff0000]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]How late I like to fish before heading home:[/font][/size] [#ff0000]Depends on how the fishing is going. I won't leave if it's hot, but won't stay if they ain't bitin' (at least noonish).[/#ff0000]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Have tackle that can be borrowed: [#ff0000]I have a couple extra rods, and usually keep the tackle box pretty well stocked.[/#ff0000][/font][/size] [font "Times New Roman"][#ff0000][size 3][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Other: [#ff0000]I don't smoke anymore, but don't mind those that do. I do like a cold beer, but don't find it necessary to drink every time I fish.[/#ff0000] [/font][/size]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font] [/reply]
[signature]
Male or female: Female (one of the few!)

Residence located in: Layton

Type(s) of fishing you prefer: Soft water - bait, jigging, trolling (when somebody takes me on a boat), and willing to learn others

Species of fish that you would like to fish for: Walleye (or Perch), Catfish, Trout (in that order)

Own a boat or tube: I wish!

Where like to fish: Haven't been out enough to have a favorite spot, yet

Days of week usually available to fish: Weekdays & Saturdays

How early prefer to leave home to head out fishing: sunrise

How late I like to fish before heading home: When it gets cold or boring...whichever comes first

If I drive number of guests that can join me in my vehicle/boat: My car has 4 passenger seats...7, if my dad will let me take the Blazer

Have tackle that can be borrowed: Don't got much, but sure, I'll share

Other: I don't smoke or drink - don't like being around smoke, and you can drink if you don't get too rowdy from it. I don't really want to travel more than a 2 hour drive to places. Driving more than 30 miles (each way, not total), gas money donations would be more than welcome!
Planning ahead would be best, but I could do spontaneous if I'm not busy with something else. I check E-mail about 3 times a day (morning, afternoon, bedtime). vivid-dawn@hotmail.com
[signature]
RESIDENENCE: East Layton, off 89
TYPE OF FISHING: Ice fishing in winter and trolling for Kokanee and trout in summer.
OWN A BOAT: 23ft Wellcraft Costal. 250 HP outboard with kicker, all electronics and 4 electric downriggers.
WHERE I LIKE TO FISH: Ususally ice fish at EC or Echo on weekends but once in a while get to the berry. Summer time the boat stays at the gorge.
DAY OF WEEK I FISH: Every weekend at the Gorge in the summer. I either leave Thursday or Friday night and return early afternoon on Sunday.
HAVE TACKLE THAN CAN BE USED: When fishing off my boat you do not need to bring anything unless you want to: I'm the Director of Sales for Rockymountain tackle, so I have everything you will need and more. This is a good way to learn some of our secrets.
OTHER: I ususally stay on the boat, but there is not much room for others to sleep. I try to leave the docks about 30-40 minutes before sun up and have the poles in the water before the sky turns pink. Return to docks around lunch, usually with sore arms then sometimes go back out in the evening. It is usally best to call me (801 721 6055) or PM me, to schedule weekends becuase there are lots of interest in fishing with Jared or I at the gorge. All we ask is to split some gas money and have a good time.
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"]Male of female: [#0000ff]MALE[/#0000ff][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Residence located in: [#0000ff]Midvale, UT[/#0000ff][/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Type(s) of fishing you prefer: [#0000ff]All methods! I enjoy all types of fishing, no matter the method. I use whatever gets my line taught! I also flyfish, but am not a snob about it... LOL [cool][/#0000ff][/size][/font][size 1] [#0000ff]I am very familiar with fishing in Northern California (fresh and saltwater) as well as Northern Nevada. I lived in Cali 30 years and NV for 2 years before moving to UT. I sure do miss fishing in the brine![/#0000ff]
[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Species of fish that you would like to fish for:[/font][/size][size 1] [#0000ff]I fish for anything that swims. Any tug on my line gives me a charge! Bass, trout, pike, musky, walleyes, perch, bluegill, catfish, crappies, lakers, kokanee, , stripers, sturgeon, salmon, steelies, carp!!!! I also love to get out to the coast for saltwater species when I can afford it!
[/#0000ff][/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Own a boat or tube: [#0000ff]1 pontoon (Fishcat 9), 3 float tubes (Scadden H3, Bucks Bag Hi-n-Dry{2})[/#0000ff][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Where like to fish: [#0000ff]I'd like to learn as many waters as possible, both lakes and streams. I like to fish Jordanelle, the Berry, Pineview, Provo and Weber Rivers, Echo, Starvation, Yuba.[/#0000ff][/size][/font][font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Days of week usually available to fish:[/font][/size][size 1][#0000ff] Friday through Sunday most weeks. Will fish after work Mon-Thurs once the days get longer.
[/#0000ff][/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]If I drive number of guests that can join me in my vehicle/boat:[/font][/size][size 1] [#0000ff]I can take 3 guests. Please pay for your share of the gas if it's a long trip. Otherwise, you drive the next time! Will accept lunch too![/#0000ff]
[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]How early prefer to leave home to head out fishing:[/font][/size][size 1] [#0000ff]It depends on where we are going, time of year, and for what species. When on my own, I tend to go later and fish late. But with others, I usually go much earlier.[/#0000ff]
[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]How late I like to fish before heading home:[/font][/size][size 1] [#0000ff]I'll fish 'til dark if that is what it takes! Would like to do some more night fishing too.
[/#0000ff][/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Have tackle that can be borrowed: [#0000ff]Yes, you can borrow some if I like you![/#0000ff][/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Other: [#0000ff]I'd especially like to hook up with some people to fish the Gorge, Green River, and Powell one of these days! I'd also like to get out to Pelican and back down to Quail and Sand Hollow. I'm also interested in getting up to Idaho for sturgeon and steelies. I've only lived in Utah for 2 1/2 yrs, so there is a lot of waters I'd like to learn. I pretty much fish for anything that swims. I'm a knowledgeable fisherman, but hardly a know-it-all! I pay my fair share (gas, lunch, bevs, etc.) when fishing with others. I'm an easy-going fellow. So feel free to hit me up if you want to get together for some fishing![/#0000ff][/size][/font]
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff0000][size 3]Male of female:[/size][/#ff0000] [size 3]Male[black][/black][/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3][#ff0000]Residence located in:[/#ff0000] Orem[/size][/font]
[black][size 3][font "Times New Roman"][black][#ff0000]Type(s) of fishing you prefer:[/#ff0000] Various and many
[/black][#ff0000]Species of fish that you would like to fish for:[/#ff0000][/font] [font "Times New Roman"][black]Bass, Catfish, Trout, Crappie, etc...[/black][/font]
[/size][/black][font "Times New Roman"][size 3][#ff0000]Own a boat or tube:[/#ff0000] No[/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3][#ff0000]Where like to fish:[/#ff0000] I haven't been out and about in Utah long enough to develop a preference. I've only fished the Middle Provo River for trout thus far.[/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"][#ff0000]Days of week usually available to fish:[/#ff0000][/font][/size][size 1] [font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]I work Mon - Fri from Early Afternoon to Whenever, but sooner or later that'll change to 5pm - 2am so I'm open a lot.[/black][/size][/font]
[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"][#ff0000]If I drive number of guests that can join me in my vehicle/boat:[/#ff0000][/font][/size][size 1] [font "Times New Roman"][black][size 3]1 - 3[/size][/black][/font]
[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"][#ff0000]How early prefer to leave home to head out fishing:[/#ff0000][/font][/size][size 1] [font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]As long as I have everything in order (ie - Kids will be in daycare or with my ex-wife, no conflicts with work, all my hot dates are scheduled around my fishing time...) I'm good to go whenever.[/black][/size][/font]
[/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"][#ff0000]How late I like to fish before heading home:[/#ff0000][/font][/size][size 1] [font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Depends on the fish.[/size][/font]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3][#ff0000]Have tackle that can be borrowed:[/#ff0000] Some, but common saense dictates that if you break it you buy it.[/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3][#ff0000]Other:[/#ff0000] Smokers/drinkers ok so long as your downwind of me.[Wink] [/size][/font]
[signature]
1. Male

2. Located in..Kearns

3. Fishing I like..Bass Perch walleye crappie in short any fish but trout and them to if they bite..

4.I have a boat..Cobra 20'

5.Where do I like to fish??? Just about any lake that has bass[Wink] that is the berry too..

6. What days I fish..Any day but Saturday and it to at times..

7. Numbers that I take with me... Two and me...

8.How early?? One hour before day light or earlier...

9. Get back around noon on most days but like to do boat camping at Powell and the Gorge...

10.Gas is 50-50 at leased...(no free loaders)
[signature]
Great Idea! Thank you for taking the first step! Hope this results in more shared fishing experiences. I have tried making some contacts through some clubs, but that has been a disappointment.

Male or female: male.[size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Residence located in: [/size][/font][font "Verdana"][black][size 2]SLC East bench (Cottonwood Hts/Holladay)[/size][/black][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Type(s) of fishing you prefer: [/size][/font][size 2][black][font "Verdana"]"soft" water fishing for just about anything - usually spinning, jigging, bait-casting, (bait fishing when the grandkids are aboard).[/font] Never got hooked on ice fishing.
[size 1][font "Times New Roman"][/font][/size][/black]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Species of fish that you would like to fish for: [/size][/font][black]Almost all - not crazy about catfishing, bullheads, carp, etc. My flyfishing skills are rusty, but still there. Grew up fishing in the upper midwest, so still learning the ropes in Utah. Always interested in learning new things.
[/black][size 1]
[/size][size 3]Own a boat or tube: [/size][size 2][black]Own a Ranger 1850 Reata fish-and-play with 175 Merc Verado. Still do not personally own a vehicle to pull it, so I borrow one of the kid's Durangos. When they are not working, and can get out to wet a line, they drive.
[#0000ff]A symbiotic fishing relationship awaits a boatless buddy with a toy hauler, especially on weekdays.
[size 1][/size][/#0000ff][/black]
[/size][size 3]Where like to fish: [/size][black][size 2]Have only been on Strawberry, Rockport, and Jordanelle, so far. Would love to explore more places with knowledgable fishermen. [/size]
[black][/black][/black][size 1]
[/size][size 3]Days of week usually available to fish: [/size][size 2][black]All Seven

[/black][/size][size 3]If I drive number of guests that can join me in my vehicle/boat: [/size][size 2][black]Boat will seat six underway. Vehicle usually sets the limit on comfortable numbers.
[/black][/size][size 1]
[/size][size 3]How early prefer to leave home to head out fishing: [/size][size 2][black]Try to leave home before dawns early light, but am very flexible (e.g., around June 22, sunrise is pretty darn early!)
[/black][/size][size 1]
[/size][size 3]How late I like to fish before heading home:[/size][size 1][black][size 2] I am very f[/size][/black][size 2][black]lexible[/black][black], but usually want to be out of the water before dusk, at the latest. When the jet skis and ski boats get like mosquitos in Canada, I prefer to be off the water.
[font "Times New Roman"][/font][/black][/size]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Have tackle that can be borrowed: [/size][/font][size 2][black][font "Verdana"]Yes, but your favorite rod and reel might be better than my loaners. Plenty of terminal tackle for jigging, spinning and bait casting.[/font]
[size 1][font "Times New Roman"][/font][/size][/black]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Other: [font "Verdana"][black][size 2]Non-smoker, enjoy a drink, but never for me on the boat. No objection to others enjoying, but I have to drive the boat. Also require a "designated driver" for the toy hauler. [/size][/black][/font][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][font "Verdana"][black][size 2]I am a catch and release guy, but no problems with others keeping legal catches. Boat has live well.
Sharing out-of-pocket costs in some fashion seems only reasonable, in either direction, when appropriate.[/size][/black][/font][/size][/font]
[signature]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Male of female: [#ff4040]male[/#ff4040][/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Residence located in: [#ff0000]Riverton[/#ff0000][/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Type(s) of fishing you prefer: [#ff0000]trolling, pitching to the shoreline, and bait fishing[/#ff0000][/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Species of fish that you would like to fish for:[/font][/size] [#ff0000][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]all warm water species[/size][/font][/#ff0000][#000000] [/#000000]
[#000000][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Own a boat or tube: [#ff0000]18 foot Tracker Tundra.[/#ff0000][/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Where like to fish: [#ff0000]Willard, Deer Creek, Jordanelle, Utah Lake, Gorge, Powell, but open to anything[/#ff0000][/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Days of week usually available to fish:[/font][/size][/#000000] [#ff0000]Mostly weekends, but some evenings can work[/#ff0000]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]If I drive number of guests that can join me in my vehicle/boat:[/font][/size] [#ff0000]0ne or two others[/#ff0000]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]How early prefer to leave home to head out fishing:[/font][/size] [#ff0000]I like to go early and get to the lake around daylight or before[/#ff0000]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]How late I like to fish before heading home:[/font][/size] [#ff0000]Usally home by 2 or 3[/#ff0000]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Have tackle that can be borrowed: [#ff0000]I have a couple extra rods, and usually keep the tackle box pretty well stocked.[/#ff0000][/font][/size] [font "Times New Roman"][#ff0000][size 3][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Other: [#ff0000]I usually enjoy a cold beer or two while fishing. I usually end up fishing by myself, but would like some company to get me out more often.[/#ff0000][/font][/size]
[signature]