Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
] Fishing invites

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Male of female: male[/font][/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Residence located in: Clinton/Ogden area[/font][/size] [font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Type(s) of fishing you prefer: Working the shoreline w/ cranks, minnows, topwater, drop shotting, grubs, & occasoinally trolling, ect. I don't bait fish (too boring!)[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Species of fish that you would like to fish for:[/font][/size] Wipers, SMB, LMB, Muskies, Trout. Water temp, time of year, and weather determine where and what I fish for.
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Own a boat or tube: Yes. 17 ft Lund Explorer Sport w/ 115 hp Merc and 9.9 kicker. It will cover alot of water fast [Wink][/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Where like to fish: My usual haunts are Pineview, East Canyon, Willard, and occasionally Jordanelle & Powell for bass. Strawberry, Scofield, and occasionally Flaming Gorge for trout. However I am always open to fishing new (to me) types of fish, and waters.[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Days of week usually available to fish:[/font][/size] Right now Friday morning or afternoon. This is subject to change due to my work. I may also fish early a day or two during the week, but again it depends on work. I occasionally fish on a Sunday, but never, ever, ever on a Saturday.
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]If I drive number of guests that can join me in my vehicle/boat:[/font][/size] 1 or 2 depending on if any of my buddies are going too.
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]How early prefer to leave home to head out fishing:[/font][/size] 0 dark 30! Alot of times I will go right after my graveyard shift, and be on the water by 5:30 am. Evenings for Wipers.
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]How late I like to fish before heading home:[/font][/size] Depends on the bite, or lack thereof.
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Have tackle that can be borrowed: Yes, but if you break or lose it, you replace it.[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Other: I prefer to fish with others who will catch and release. Its not mandatory, but it really kills me to see someone keep a really nice fish. The occasional smoke or beer is okay, but not in my truck.[/font][/size]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font] [/reply]
[signature]