Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Santa Anna
[Wink][size 4] anyone going to santa anna this thursday? i am with 2 of my friends that went to alimitos bay today....[Sad]i wanted to go but my grades.[Sad][Sad]they are raising though. well say anything if anyone is going! later[/size]

[size 4][/size]

[size 4]-chris[/size]
[signature]

Hey there dhTubinChris,

Do you guys have the tube skinny on SARL? I wonder if they ever caught that huge trout they had in the smallest lake? Did any of you go to the floattube tournament on Chris's pond to try to catch it?

You have to look but.... there are posts on tubing SARL from anglers here and there on the boards. Check the archives here and other places. The last post I saw was a month ago about a guy hitting the bubble hole. Dangerous place for tubers at times! ha ha

Talk to ya later,

JapanRon
[signature]
[Wink][size 4]ya i think they got that one sarl one 25.4 i think. but im going to tube it because of those big stockings! u gotta go if your not going on the boat![/size]

[size 4][/size]

[size 4]-chris[/size]
[signature]
You guys cant fish

HAHAHAHHA

Aaron
[signature]
[Wink][size 4]dont be jealous i got to fish way more places than u.. jp we still up for sat at alimitos?[/size]

[size 4][/size]

[size 4]-chris[/size]
[signature]
[Wink]ahah this is chris on joe's comp... i'll see who gets the last laugh (hint hint)........(me)

-chris
[signature]