Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bought a new tube..
Well I just downgraded[crazy] to a float tube, bought a Fish Cat 4 Deluxe through Cabelas, let the pimping comence!![cool] I will post pics next week, anyone else done any tinkering with there tubes lately im trying to figure out where to but the hot tub...[sly]

FF462
[signature]
The hot tube goes in the triangular area just behind the seat. Be careful though, you may need to get a smaller refrigerator but.......the smaller refrigerator causes less interferrence with the Satellite dish.[cool]
[signature]
Ya I was thinking that a kegerator was the way to go for my beverage cooling needs..[angelic]

FF462
[signature]
That sounds like a good idea. If you get the kegerator then you won't need the other fridge. That will allow you to upgrade to the 50inche plasma instead of the 37 inch.[Wink][Image: fish-on.gif]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Way to go. Let me know if you need any help getting it set up. Always welcome to make a visit to the "TUBATORIUM" (my garage) to work with the PVC.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Are you about ready to chase some more kitties?[/#0000ff]
[signature]
I am more than ready for the kitties, I swung by willard north marina and it looked ice free, all I could see was just the marina though since it was dark out but should be good for some tubin, I think I might have to take you up on the offer for the help I dont think id be able to find anyone more qualifed then you in the "PVC world".[cool]

FF462
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]The north marina will not have enough water in it for any fishing, but as soon as the channel and a couple hundred yards of lake are open I am all over it. We did well up there last year from about mid March on...wipers and kitties. Walleyes are poor in there now. Too many of them got sucked out when they opened up the outlet to drain the lake.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Shoot me a PM when you are ready to decorate your ride. I will send you my address and directions.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
did you get rid of the toon and why???? just curios!
[signature]
No still have the toon, Bought the tube to have somthing a little easier to launch, and use on some small lakes that you cant get to by motorized vehical.

FF462
[signature]
Good man! I understand that. after I bought my pontoon I gave away my float tube (it was pretty old) and now regret it just because it would be nice to have options sometimes!![crazy]
[signature]