Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duck season: too long, too short?
With duck populations at nearly 90 million birds, do you think your States duck season is too long or too short? Here (TN) we are on a 51 day late season with a 6 bird daily limit. My personal opinion is that we should have 60 days/ 6 birds. Tennessee, although at times a good area, really only gets the "scraps" when it comes to duck hunting. If you go to many, many other States, you wouldn't want to spend your season here. Whats your view? <br><br>Famous last words: "Ah Bears are too big and fat to run fast"
Hey Tater, Why dont you find a youngster to take along with you, youll find out its way more rewarding than getting your "LIMIT" . The memories of the hunt will stick with you the rest of your life, and it will for that youngster too! It should'nt be how fast you shoot your limit, but how much fun you have out there trying too! I live up in Minnesota, and are hunting season is long enough if you just hunt ducks, but if you hunt other game, theres just not enough weekends in the season I think! Flagmanonice<br><br>