Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheater unit for fishing
Hello everyone! Im new here and wanted to say, "hello"! haha

Anyways, just yesterday, I went fishing with my brother at Pine Flat Lake in Fresno, CA. We were not really expecting to catch anything, we just wanted to try out this camera that my brother got.
We trolled around very slowly around the shorelines and I had the underwater camera on and I told me brother when i saw fishes. that day, it was good fishing!! we found that the water is realtivly cold, so we used mirco frog series chatter bait, brown and green to bounce off the bottom. We hooked 9 Basses with the smallest at 13 3/4 inches and the biggest at 18 1/2 inches. Pretty good day. At night right after the sun set, we turned to Crank bait. Boomers Bleeding Shad and we hooked up another 4 Basses but under 13 inches. I gues you can say, GREAT day fishing for a 4 1/2 hour trip! Big Grin

Anyways, I would give thanks to the udnerwater camera...but dang, I feel like I cheated.
[signature]
Welcome aboard and thanks for sharing your report with us. This is going to be an epic Bass year from the looks of things.

Way to go on the nice Bass.[cool]
[signature]