Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
coit electric reel model E
can some experts tell me this reel using which type battery?how many volts? thanks.
[signature]
[reply]
can some experts tell me this reel using which type battery?how many volts? thanks everybody no need answers anymore,when i open the casting i see no wire non motor also,i have been cheated,hahahhhha.but the reel were real nice.
[signature]
Coit? I've never heard of that brand name before. I know you've already discovered it's not an electric reel, however, i'd be curious to see a picture of the reel anyhow since i've never heard of the manufacturer. [Smile]
[signature]
i buy from e bay the manu said it is a electric reel got battery holder & some auto function,that why i ask.
[signature]
[cool]Hi there T4M - here is the skinny on Coit:

[#800000][font "Times New Roman"] [/font][/#800000]ELECTRIC REEL COMPANY. Mendota, California company that manufactured the Coit Electric Reel.

[signature]
the company u mention do not have a web side,did anyone went there check out ,someone told me that it a old co,it is still in production?
[signature]
I couldn't find it anywhere online Chai, and none of the major fishing retailers carry their products. (basspro, cabelas, boaters world, etc..) I'm going to go out on a limb here and say they are probably out of business, or bought out by another company.

After looking at your picture, it definately looks like an electric reel. If I were you, i'd email the seller and ask what happened. They are, of course, obligated by law to provide you what you purchased. And also, if they are not living up to their end of the bargain, Ebay will ban them from selling on their site. Maybe it's just me, but i'd raise hell if I didn't get what I payed for. If the seller refuses to give you an explanation, i'd move on to Ebay customer service and file a complaint.

I remember you asking about electric reels a while back. Obviously you have a need for an electric, or you wouldn't have attempted to purchase one. Ebay is a fine place to shop, however, make sure in the future you ask the seller questions so this doesn't happen again. If you're like me, you can't afford to buy a bunch of stuff you don't need, or to be mislead on something you thought you were getting. I have to know what i'm getting is right because I don't have the money to take a loss and try again. With that said, most of my fishing supplies comes from companies I know.( Basspro, Boaters world, bubbashotrods) I know i'll get exactly what I ordered, I know I can return it if I need to, and I know i'll have a warranty. [Smile]
[signature]

thanks sir,i will try to do that,i mean complain,i brought a miya com.x4,coit is my second,it look great,powerful & smooth,onlything is that it did not met the item descrition.
[signature]
Let us know how things turn out. If the seller isn't willing to work something out for you, let us know. Maybe we can help. [cool]
[signature]
thanks,i sent a message from my ebay a/c still wating for reply,just like fishing it a long night.
[signature]
my ebay seller want me to pay usd 8.4 for two c cell,i hope this will work,well let you know the retail when i received the battery.
[signature]
So the reel you have is infact an electric reel?
[signature]
sorry sir i cannot confirmed until i received the cell and test,if cannot i will open it all,then 100% confirm. but what i see the chances is little,i hope the c cell from him is differene from mine.
[signature]