Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Screen naming contest CLOSED
[font "Times New Roman"]SUPERFATCATMANDOO IS THE WINNER. SPECIAL THANKS TO FG AND MEIJA FOR THE SUPPORT. [/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]NOW I NEED TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO CHANGE THE SCREEN NAME[/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]Thanks for the help in generating some names to pick from. I said I would narrow down the list to 3-5 names and let everyone pick from that list. I would live with the vote on the board.[/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Here are my top pics to vote on (in no particular order)[/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]MIGHTYMITE[/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]ERICDATUBER[/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]EPICERIC [/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]WIFLY[/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Here is the entire list that was generated in its entirity:[/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Mightymite..[/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]WiTubenEric
EricDAtuber
EPCdaTuber
Wi_Tuber[/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]consinfly derived from [wisconsin]
mitifly
mititube[/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]epiceric[/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]ytsieric(christy half backwards) [/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]cheese_head (GB fan)
wifly_tuber[/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]wi_fly_tuber
wiflyer[/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]cheesefly[/size][/font][size 1]cheesehead [/size]
[signature]
Is everyone done voting . . . I am almost ready to close the poll, but do not really find a clear cut winner - one one vote separates #1 and #2.
[signature]
I voted.. I do hope my choice wins out.. [Smile]

MacFly
[signature]
Are you really competing for that gallon of Wisconsin Water??? You can have mine......I'll just have some more Bud Light.[cool]
[signature]
IM not competeing.. but I am willing to share if I win.. lol.. plus.. I am anxious to see what name our new brother fisherman decides on.. :-)

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[reply]
Is everyone done voting . . . I am almost ready to close the poll, but do not really find a clear cut winner - one one vote separates #1 and #2. [/reply]
I guess I better get my eyes checked and go back to math class. Or I'm on a different forum than you are.
[signature]
Scroll all the way to the top of this thread and you will see the poll.[Wink]
[signature]
[center][font "Pristina"][green][size 4][cool]Well it looks like SuperFatCatManDoo is the winning name. But isn't that kind of a long Monica. Could go with just the initials. [/size][/green][/font][/center] [center][font "Pristina"][green][size 4]AFCMD[/size][/green][/font][/center]
[signature]
California budweezer counting dude If they drank the bullets they would know the score. Plus your eyes are bad how many fingers is macfly holding up no peeking though[Tongue]
[signature]
I guess it is me also, cause the last one is WAY ahead.
[signature]
at one point in the voting it was 4 to 3 in favor of superkatmando.. I am guessing someone else voted and it has moved up to 5 to 3 at about 36% for super cat..

MacFly
[signature]
I would have liked to see "Bud light Tuber". I have a tough time with that Silver Bullet stuff unless Poky brings a whole ice chest full and its more than 7 steps to the next closest source of beer.[laugh]
[signature]
Silver bullet sled sounds better than bud light log. Why do we always drift off the subject? I don't think its the drinkingking> I say It's bendos fault , he's not listening[Smile]
[signature]
ya'll know that if you two keep this up people will start to thinking that we do more drinking than fishing when we get together... [Tongue]

MacFly [Image: fish-on.gif]
[signature]
[center][font "Pristina"][green][size 4][cool] What do you mean that people will start thinking - they already know. [Wink][/size][/green][/font][/center] [center] [/center]
[signature]
heheeh I was trying to be nice and not overstate the obvious.. [sly]

MacFly [Image: fish-on.gif]
[signature]
I CLOSED THE POLL

MY WORD IS GOLDEN . . . I LIVE WITH THE VOTE!

MY NEW NAME IS SUPERFATCATMANDOO

I LIKE IT . . . NOW TO GET IT CHANGED, AND IDEAS ON THAT - I CAN NOT FIND IT ON MY EDIT PROFILE AREA - I SEEM TO BE ABLE TO CHANGE ANYTHING ELSE THERE, BUT NOT THE SCREEN NAME

ANY IDEAS
[signature]
[center][cool][font "Pristina"][green][size 4]Well the bad news is that you can't change your name. You will have to re-register and start all over again. The good news is that there is no way that we won't remember you having that new long handle SUPERFATCATMANDOO. BTW I will address you as SFCMDO.[Wink]
[/size][/green][/font][/center] [center][Image: fish-on.gif][/center]
[signature]
All that work and he's back to the worm.[unsure]
[signature]
I will never go back to the worm unless it's on the bottom of the bottle of Tequilla![cool]
[signature]