Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the willow pond
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 4]Heck, I was thinking both! I have to work this weekend I think that it is only fair[cool][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 4]Nice thing about deep nymphing is you can stand pretty close to others. I just need a little room to my right but the rest is wait for that indicatior to go down.[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
I can make monday the 14th after Dr. appt., and all day tuesday. You will be gentle wont you?LOL.

pa
[signature]
If nobody minds, I'd like to join ya! I won't be fly fishing (unless you wanna lend me some gear, and hope I don't give you a new ear piercing LOL). But I'd still like to fish with a couple people!
I can definitely do Tuesday, after 1 P.M. since my godmother insists that the good weather means it's good working weather! I was like "Work? Heck, it's FISHING weather!" LOL
So, after I get the shed and porch cleaned out/off, I'll come over!
Maybe I could try Monday, but I think I'll still be recovering from the party at Utah Lake tomorrow.
[signature]
I'll try and make it monday for sure. This time, i will bring my fly rod too.[Wink]
[signature]
I can get there Monday afternoon also. I hope to see you there.
[signature]
Welcome Dawn. The more the better. See ya there[Smile][Smile][Smile]

pa
[signature]
How late will you be there i won't be able to get up there til around 6 i'll try to go if i can
[signature]
as late as possible. lots of depends on though. weather,fish,etc.

pa
[signature]
Is anybody goin sunday? I'll be able to go all day then or if anyone is willing to go to highland Glenn i have caught alot there off of worms but have never fly fished there
[signature]
What time are you thinking of starting Monday? We will probably be there in the morning.
[signature]
I will be there a little bit after 1:00 pm on Monday.

Look forward to meeting you all!
[signature]
we are talking the 14th&15th arent we? I dont mind being simple-minded, cause I cant help it anyway.LOL[blush][blush]

pa
[signature]
Correct Pa. And Fly Fishing is just my style, this is a fishing get together so, whatever you got...BRING IT ON! I do realize bait with flavor can spank any fly. It's just FF is how I roll.
I know I can be there till 2ish both mon and tue.
[signature]
I get Tuesday all to myself, so I plan to be there about 11 A.M. - at the latest. I could try for 10, if spring cleaning doesn't tucker me out too much on Monday.
I'll wear an Eeyore shirt, so ya know which one is me! Wink

The weather says it might rain (20% chance)...but oh well, that's what hooded jackets were made for!
[signature]
I hear that Vivid Dawn (I was going to use Initials, but thought again LOL)
It is a saviour from insane for sure. Look forward to meeting you! [fishon]
[signature]
When I first started using this alias, everybody in a chat room started teasing me... my sheltered, innocent little mind couldn't figure out why. Finally somebody explained it to me LOL You can use initials if you want. Or Viv, Vivy, Dawn...whatever!

Now the weather says it's snow showers! So much for global warming. Oh well, I'll just wear my thermals AND a coat.
[signature]
I just heard that too, guess I should watch the weather channel more. What the heck, last I heard we were going to maybe hit 80's.
I can handle cold, I can handle Rain, I can even handle SNOW, but WIND! no can handle, so, just have to see if it dies down.[mad]
[signature]
Is anybody still going to Willow Pond tomorrow? My weather thing now says 50% of precipitation! AURGH!
I think I'll at least drive down there, and get to know the area a bit. If it's not too bad, I might fish for a little while, too.
Today was nice...and of course, that means I had other stuff to do [mad]

I also plan on going to Weber River (between Hwy 89 and Riverdale, along I-84) on Thursday, if the weather is decent. It says it should be clear, just cold at 50 degrees. Once again, I'll just wear thermals. I have a light blue 1996 Buick Skylark, if anybody wants to come join me Smile
[signature]
hey viv,
i will be at willow pond eaarly on tuesday. I'll be the one all dressed up for my little fishies. hope to see ya there.
pa
[signature]
I had a good time at Willow today! I met flygoddess and tlspyder13, got sunburnt, and caught a lot of fish. I hope you all do as well tomorrow. Unfortunately I will probably be working.
[signature]