Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Easter
[size 1][/size][center][size 1][cool][/size][font "Pristina"][green][size 5]You all have a [/size][/green][/font][/center] [center] [/center] [center][/center]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=34377;]
[signature]
Same back to you my friend.. keep it safe.. and dont eat to much.. [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[font "Pristina"][green][size 4][cool]Glad that you didn't mention anything about drinking too much. Would an EGGNOG be inappropriate since it is not Xmas time? I mean what else can one do with eggs? [Wink][/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
...is there a little whiskey mixed in with that eggnog??? if so Id say go for it.. [Smile]

MacFly [Image: fish-on.gif]
[signature]
There are only a few appropriate mixes for Egg Nogg.

Southern Comfort or Bacardi White Rum, Meyers Dark Rum, Captain Morgens spiced rum or with Tequila.[cool]
[signature]
sounds good to me... :-)

MacFly [Image: fish-on.gif]
[signature]
Happy Easter to you all also. I am playing another Biker Bar this weekend, but this one is quite a ways a way. Probably won't get home tonight till after 3:00 am, then to top it off, I am doing Easter dinner for the entire famdamaly. About 20![shocked]

SPAGHETTI! Easy enough and I make some dang good stuff. Must be the Italian in me!.
[signature]
[center][font "Pristina"][green][size 4][cool]Brandy is the chief goodie in an eggnog. Hic[Tongue][/size][/green][/font][/center]
[signature]
You might have to send some of the Spaghetti to your bros in Cali. Then you will have the entire Famdambly covered.[cool]
[signature]
I'll second captain morgan
[signature]
...Ill second that idea.. and I think she should deliver it in person.. after dinner we can all go fishing.. [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
I knew you would take a 2nd, 3rd and a 4th. Yeee hawww. just a few of those and you will be very Happy for Easter.[cool]

Meyers Dark rum is good too but the Capts has the right spice blend so that you don't have to top it off with nutmeg.[Smile]
[signature]