Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring eyes??
Anybody getting any spring walleyes yet? I have not caught any fish at my eye spot including other species. It is going to be a rough year there i think. I am looking forward to trying 3 new bodies of water this year in hopes of getting a marble eye on a worm harness. Never done it. It will be about 3 weeks until i can get after some tiger muskies and it should be a banner year for them with ample run-off. So how is everybody else doing?[cool]
[signature]
i have been out 3 times in serch of eyes. nada. it should start up good by next weekend at ut lake. we get to hit yuba together and i will share the secrets of them with ya. i cant wait to get into some tigers as well. i created some new lures for them.
[signature]
Not yet, probably hit Yuba first then to Boysen and Lake Powell. Weather does not want to let the water warm at all.
[signature]
Let me know when.[Wink]
[signature]
Do you ever get any bigguns out of Powell?
[signature]
Avg 3 to 5 lbs but there are lots of them. All over the lake. PLus while your fishing for Eyes you will catch every other species and there are some nice Large Mouth and Small Mouth. Boysen has nice fish but its a drive from Sandy for a weekend.
[signature]
Maybe one day i will make the trek down there. It is a long way to go even for a week imo.
[signature]
In my opinion Utah lake has the best eye fishing in the state hands down the only thing i hate about utah lake is all the people snagging them and keeping them [unsure]
[signature]
Hopefully someone who knows it well wil invite me out there.[Wink]
[signature]
Ill take you we fish mostly at night and do well me and Brookieguy1 and another non member have caught some pigs out of this place a couple up to 12 pounds [cool]
[signature]
PM me when you go at night, we haved fished it alot and have not caught a single Eye there. We catch them at other lakes pretty good but not Utah lake.
[signature]
Cool, thanks.[cool]
[signature]