Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creek company -sub 714 tube/toon for sale
I have a Creek Company Sub 714 that I don't really want to get rid of but I want a pistol so I decided to sell it. It is one of the coolest tube you'll ever see. It has oars with it. Look it up on the web and read the reviews.

I'll take $125
I'm looking for a Bersa thunder .38 if anyone has one[unsure]
Pics coming soon
[signature]
[black][size 3]Looked at the Creek Company web site, and couldn't find that model (sub 714).[/size][/black]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]Is it my eyes, or do you have an Edsel on your hands?[/size]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]Was looking because I have a Bersa .380.[/size]
[size 3][/size]
[signature]
Saberfish,

Tubedude has a picture of one of these tubes in his archive at [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/Float_Tubing_C66/Pictures_F130/Tube_Pics_&_Reviews_P199137/"]this place[/url]. When you get there scroll down. You'll see it. Looks like a cool tube. Creek Company discontinued them for some reason.

I wonder how well it's made? What kind of seat does it have? What kind of bladder? How high do you sit out of the water?

Here are some [url "http://www.outdoorreview.com/cat/flyfishing-equipment/flyfishing-boats/float-tubes-pontoon-boats/the-creek-company/PRD_60608_1401crx.aspx#reviews"]reviews[/url].

If I weren't already covered with three tubes, I'd take a good look at this one. It reminds me of the old Wood River Gliderider, which was a very popular boat.

z~
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Definitely a "classic". A good craft now discontinued, but a good deal for what you are asking.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Like many industries, the tube and toon manufacturers keep trying to dazzle newcomers with more bells and whistles long after they got it right the first time.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Creek company makes good stuff.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
I have only seen pictures of this tube, but I can tell you this, I bought a similar tube/toon with the rowing capability, and I will say that they track very true and specially in choppie windy waters. Those oars are to die for at times.
Good luck, and GREAT PRICE! You are selling that thing for about what I paid in Taxes for mine.[mad]
[signature]
[black][size 3]Wandering through the Internet, the only picture that I can find of a sub-714 is the one TD has posted here on BFT.[/size][/black]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]Easier to get hands on free money. lol[/size]
[size 3][/size]
[signature]
By the way, Cabela's in Lehi has the Bersa Thunder 380 going on sale on the 3rd for $209.
OFFER MADE.
PM sent
[signature]
Sorry, I would like to keep the sale local.
Thanks
[signature]
try this link.. only one picture ..

[url "http://ebay.auction.co.kr/detail.html?itemNo=120225940146&FeedBackPercent=99.3"]sub 714[/url]
[signature]
[reply]
I have only seen pictures of this tube, but I can tell you this, I bought a similar tube/toon with the rowing capability, and I will say that they track very true and specially in choppie windy waters. Those oars are to die for at times.
Good luck, and GREAT PRICE! You are selling that thing for about what I paid in Taxes for mine.[mad] [/reply]

what was the tube you had?
I'd like to get something with oars.
owl
[signature]
The one I have also has an additional shelf for the back to mount a motor. It is nine feet long and folds up small.

[Image: NavigatorII001450.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1698450.jpg]

Plus a lot of storage room, but it isn't inexpensive. They run around $900.+ at the shows. Northfork Outdoors Navigator II
[signature]