Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any ideas!!!!
Looking for a place where some friends of mine can take a motor home, fish and do some target practicing with some rifles. Basically some place they could do all 3 things, but most of all relax. ANy suggestions????
[signature]
Find friends to take a motor home? what do you mean?

I can suggest that you go to Utah Lake fish your brains out, then go target shooting on the west Utah Lake mountian. I like doing both.
[signature]
I guess they want trout
[signature]
If we lived in L.A. you could get away with all three right in the center of town. Sorry, that was a poor attempt at humor.

Any mountain lake surrounded by lots of national forest would do, but at this time of year I cant think of a specific location. With trout that is anyways. If you wanted to send them to newton for some bass, panfish, and maybee a musky theres a gun range right there. No hook ups for an rv.
[signature]
Red Creek Reservoir. It's just north of Fruitland. Little pressure, nice rainbow fishing, beautiful camping spot (for free) and you can shoot to your hearts content.

Good Fishing, Kayote
[signature]
You mean it had little pressure [Tongue] now it will be swamped! FB2 and i have been there when there was no one else on the pond. It is quite and fishing can be good. Geeez Kayote ya gonna give up all the good places LMAO. Ya had to go and say for free ........ you know how us cheap fisherman are.
[signature]
Try Locomotive springs, you can fish for trout, camp and although there are not a lot of rabbits, if you are careful you should be able to do some target practice. Only problem will be finding a few trees. WH2
[signature]
go to otter creek plenty of area to shoot in the hills decent fishin finally down there. no rv hook ups though that i know of. might be able to hook up in the marina. oh yes you can i just remembered. and its quite scenic.
[signature]
In summer, I suggest Washington Lake. There is an improved camp ground there. A prettier spot can't be found in the state. There are lots of Trout to catch and you are surrounded by 100s of miles of forest. If you want a spot way out in the middle of no where, then I suggest Hoop Lake.

IFG