Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deer Creek and Jordanelle
Fished Deer Creek yesterday morning from the bank. 0 trout one smallmouth, had maybe three hits total. Jordanelle in the afternoon worse then Deer Creek. Talked to others that were having the same luck. Should have took the boat the lake was like glass, breathtaking. It was a scouting trip to see where the boat ramps were and which one's were useable. No Fish but what a view.[Image: poncho_6780.jpg]
[signature]
enter that one in a contest! wow! what a view . . .

sm
[signature]
a contest is right for the first time that deer creek didnt have waves on it from the wind. haha
[signature]
So what info did you gather on the boat ramps?
[signature]
Poncho!!!!! You're the man! That's a very stunning photo of Deer Creek! You can see the Sundance ski mountian right in the back! So smooth and glassy! I wished I was right there right now, and like that all the time! You were in the right place at the right time, dude!
[signature]
Only one boat ramp open what they call the main boat ramp. I think it was the south part of the lake.
[signature]
Wow poncho,great picture of the lake,it has me WISHEN I WAS FISHEN!!!! -TIBBZZ-
[signature]
well heck in all my time on deer creek the only time it looks like that is during the night hours, your one lucky dude. good picture.
[signature]