Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFT new format
[font "Pristina"][green][size 4][cool]The Bft's new format has been delayed for a day or two more. There will no question as to "will I see changes". Yes indeed. It might take several minutes before you become acclimated to the new format. It is like going from Windows MP to XP. Hopefully you all will find these changes beneficial.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
[quote Dryrod][font "Pristina"][green][size 4][cool]The Bft's new format has been delayed for a day or two more. There will no question as to "will I see changes". Yes indeed. It might take several minutes before you become acclimated to the new format. It is like going from Windows MP to XP. Hopefully you all will find these changes beneficial.[/size][/green][/font][/quote]
Test, this is just a test for the new "format".
[signature]
[quote flygoddess][quote Dryrod][font "Pristina"][green][size 4][cool]The Bft's new format has been delayed for a day or two more. There will no question as to "will I see changes". Yes indeed. It might take several minutes before you become acclimated to the new format. It is like going from Windows MP to XP. Hopefully you all will find these changes beneficial.[/size][/green][/font][/quote]
Test, this is just a test for the new "format".[/quote]
So what's up with the "quotes" when I press the quote button?
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][/font][#008000][/#008000][font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 4][cool] Hi there Flygoddess - I use to use the Pristina font in all my posts. It is no longer available in this new format. Consequently the new system has trouble recognizing subject font. Ask a baby how it feels to lose that warm fuzzy feeling after he/she gets it's diapers changed.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
[size 4][#000000][#005000]FGD Perhaps I should have asked what kind of problem did you experience? If the quote includes data that you don't want displayed, just high light it and erase.[/#005000]
[/#000000][/size][signature]
[#008000][size 4]Hey Guys - as you may have discovered the new format has a lot of bugs that will take a while to iron out. Right now I am compiling a list of subject bugs. If you have encountered any problem please feel free to post them on this Thread or send me a PM. I will then communicate these problems on the Moderators board. Thanks for your patience, understanding & help.[/size][/#008000]
[signature]
I was kind of waiting to let things settle down before I really started looking deep for dem bugs.. what I have seen so far is not so much a bug and something I dont like.. for example.. I dont like the menu setups.. its not they dont work.. I just dont like how some are arranged..

.. one thing I did note yesterday is that the system told me I had a new email.. and when I attempeted to get to it by clicking on the wording "you have x messages" it did not work.. I had to click on my profile link.. then scroll way down to find the link to open my email.. I would think it would be easier to activate the "you got mail wording" and let it go directly to the go into your mail link..

MacFly
[signature]
[font "Georgia"][#002850][size 3]Hello Dryrod~

Please send me your compiled list when you get a chance. Also we are getting all the fonts back, so they should be back on there soon. Also feel free to send me items that are buggy and are not user friendly. We can address all the "not liked" items immediately but eventually after the dust settles we will circle back but all the bugs need to be fixed now so send me what you find.

Thanks!
Dre'
[/size][/#002850][/font]
[signature]
It looks like the quote section is not working properly.

It is only displaying the VB code but not puting the actual "Quotation Marks" to make the quote look complete.[cool]

I also noticed that it takes a long time for the pages to load. I have DSL and it takes 10 to 12 seconds for a page load.

Imagine the folks that come on that still have dial up.[crazy]

Over all, the site looks good.

I also noticed and error message when I change my profile settings. It has me labeled as a "Female".

My equipment is much different if you know what I mean.[blush]
[signature]
[center]
"I also noticed and error message when I change my profile settings. It has me labeled as a "Female".
[font "Wingdings"][#000000][Wink]Has your bride notice any changes yet?[Wink][/#000000][/font]
[signature]
[cool][font "Arial Narrow"][#008000][size 4]Hey there TubeN2 I believe that Female is the default setting. I changed my initially and I just checked and I'm still a boy. Have you discussed this problem with your Urologist?[Wink][/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
DR,

I see your about me bocx but nothing about your sex.. it does show your picture but not the pm link at the top

TN2

Dont see an about me box on you.. but do see a pm link..

on mine.. no about me but on the right it does give my fishing preference.. but no pm link..

.. looks like progress is being made.. and that is a good thing Id say.. [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[cool][font "Arial Narrow"][#008000][size 4]One of our programers Dre` has been working like a dog getting all the bugs out of the new format. For the most part I don't see any problems. Let me know if you all come across one and I will pass it along to Dre`. Thanks all for your patience during the past several day.
[/size][/#008000][/font]
[center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=35190]

[signature]
Id say he is doing a good job.. hopefully it wont be long before the bugs will be gone..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[center][font "Arial Narrow"][#008000][size 4][cool]BTW Dre` is a lady.[Wink][/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
ooopppssss Dre' please accept my apology for that mistake.. [crazy]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[quote Dryrod]
[center][font "Arial Narrow"][#008000][size 4][cool]BTW Dre` is a lady.[Wink][/size][/#008000][/font][/quote]
[center]
[center]
[center]Different equipment![cool]
[signature]
[sly]
[signature]
so you can't be qouted your a girl and you drink bud and fish for money HMMMM[:/]

Plus that weather and ad crap isn't in the way now
[signature]
At least I can go to the fridge inbetween page loads. Those 40 oz Bud Lights come in handy. I can even come back from the fridge, drink 1/2 of the 40oz and then the page is loaded.

Could you imagine if I had dial up??? I would probably be able to go through a case of beer inbetween page loads.[pirate]
[signature]