Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the biggest fish
What do you think the biggest fish is in the ocean, the fish that fights the hardest, and why?<br><br>
pound for pound bluefin.Look at their tails.Nuff said<br><br>
Biggest might be the White Shark..?<br>But not necessarily strongest, look how big the biggest Sport caught is. 3600ish..?<br><br>I think for fish, it might have to go to the <font color=blue>BLUE MARLIN</font color=blue><br>I’m pretty sure they get bigger than Black Marlin.<br><br>Look how many big Bluefin Tuna have been boated, they’re doable.<br><br>I think Swordfish could compete Fight-Wise but I think they don’t get as big..?<br><br>Then look at how many Really big Blue Marlin have been fought for more than a day & Still swam away…. On Heavy tackle by Professional crew… Still No can…<br><br>& They do hold the biggest sport weighed Fish & I think Long Lined also, reports of 2500+ long lined Blue Marlin & the Sport caught biggest is 1805, & think Blacks biggest is under 1600, I’m not sure if there is a 1600 pound Bluefin Tuna weighed & they get a LOT of pressure.<br><br>I think the biggest Mako is 1700ish. Witch puts in the same class as the Blue but the Stories aren’t there for the MONSTER Mako, Black Marlin or Bluefin like there are for Blue Marlin.<br><br>It won’t be long before a Sport caught 2000 pound Blue Marlin is landed; Plenty have been fought to no avail… <br>I have hooked one that could of possibly been there… [Wink]