Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FISH REPORT! Imperial Beach-Outer Limits!
WOW! another wacky day at the Day at the Docks brought,STRANGE climate swings 3 times today in San Diego.From 1 extream to another,but at around the closeing of the event,the Big Booyaa Blowout!, I went to Imperial Beach with Dan Hernandez' Son,to see if the Perch were active.Useing "tiny" strips of Dan's Magic Strips on slingshot rigs with #8 prototype japanese surf perch hooks,it was like shooting fish in a barrel! I can honestly say,for 1 hour,between the both of us,only 4 casts,did not produce Perch.Two of them were from kelp attachments,another was from a snap-off bad cast slipp,and the last one was a clean bite off.This Spawn,is still going!This kind of fishing is "NOT" even counted as limits! This Kind Of Fishing Is What "WE" Call The "OUTER-LIMITS"
[signature]

Hi there ROMEROFISHERKING,

Sounds awesome, I jealous as I couldn't go the the DAD, you had such a good day on the perch, I didn't have a chance to try out some of TubeDudes' roadrunners with Dan's stuff, and we ain't hooked up and fished yet.

Nice fishin' I been lookin' for somethin' like Dan's Strips. I'm not much of a bass fisherman so I knew about but never used JOSH's.

JapanRon
[signature]