Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woolly Bugger
[center][cool][font "Arial Narrow"][#008000][size 4]Do you like to tie your woolly bugger with or without eyes?[/size][/#008000][/font]

[center]
[center]
[center][font "Arial Narrow"][#008000][size 4]I know this is someone's favorite color.[inline bugger-purpleleadedshothead.jpg][/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
[center]
the only ones I have tied have been without eyes..

who might that person be??

MacFly
[signature]
[center][inline woolly-bugger-bh-brown.jpg][cool][font "Arial Narrow"][#008000][size 4]You have 10 guesses but only the first one counts. LOL[/size][/#008000][/font]
[center][font "Arial Narrow"][#008000][size 4]BTW I haven't tied any yet with eyes but I will give it a go.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[center]
[signature]
[center][font "Arial Narrow"][#008000][size 4][cool]BTW that dude in my Avatar looks like me trying to thread a fly before I picked up that magnetic fly threader. Best investment that I ever made re a fly threader thanks to you know who! [Wink][/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
is the you know who that gave you the idea about the threader the same you know who that tied those flies??? [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[center][cool][font "Arial Narrow"][#008000][size 4]Do you expect me to answer my own questions?[/size][/#008000][/font]
[center][font "Arial Narrow"][#008000][size 4]Duh don't answer that one. LOL[Wink][/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
LOL>.. ... need I make further comment or just leave this dog sleeping.. [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[center][font "Arial Narrow"][#008000][size 4]Please be quiet.[Wink][/size][/#008000][/font]
[center][inline sd.jpg]
[signature]
LOL...

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
In answer to your question....BOTH. Eyes, No Eyes, Cones, Beads, propellers, you name it and that is what's so great about WOOLLY BUGGERS.
[signature]
ahhhhhh but the bigger question is if the flies that DR showed here are yours or not??

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Once you put a propeller on it then you have to register it with the FAA dontcha???

Nevermind. We just call them Pistol Petes.[cool]
[signature]
Not mine, all Dryrod's. He has turned into a very experienced tier.
[signature]
hmmmmmm guess I got hoodWinked again..[sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]