Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ol fishing hole
Headin out to that old fishing hole? Lonehunter ya know?
I'll let ya know how we did ..i got my cam with me
[signature]
Ok we got like 24 bass small mouth and largemouth in about 10 foot of water looks like there on there way to spawn not on bed yet....got them on red and yellow tubs and gurbs had a ball .....we got 4 nice walleye to bad it wasnt open ..i got 1 pic ..the guy i took didnt know how to work my cam i guess i didnt know till i got home but he did get this 1
[signature]
Sounds like the "old fishing hole" held up to it's good name.

Any hints as to where it is ????

You can send me a PM with the details...... I"ll meet you there... I'll bring beer.. [Wink]
[signature]
Hey , looks like the lake is doing great still !
I tooted the horn as I drove past last night , must have been 9:30 or close to there .
I saw Mary at M-65 , ya' never catch Ed hanging around the bait store anymore do you .

I'm on my way over to the Foote again before the wife wakes up with a honey-do list in her hand , should be passing by in a hour and a half .
[signature]
Right on .stop in I'll go with ya
[signature]
I didn't see this post in time , went by way of curtisville , checked in on deercamp to make shure all was good there .
You didn't miss anything , suckers were about the only thing cought , one walleye , 24" .
That wind , could it blow any harder ? You couldn't cast without it blowing your line right back at you !
[signature]