Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another TV show
[font "Arial Narrow"][#008000][size 4][cool]There is another Fly Fishing Show that might peek your interest and that is Familiar Waters. The host is Mike Pawlawski. Just watch him fishing the Copper River in Alaska. Awesome. The Bows would jump & dance as soon as they felt the steel. Hey Mac even you & I could catch one of those dudes. Are you ready to travel. Maybe TN2 could put us on his expense account. LOL[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
hmmmmmmm if he puts on his travel expense for everything.. then I am there.. in a heart beat.. :-)

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[center][font "Arial Narrow"][#008000][size 4][cool]BTW that show is on The Outdoor Channel.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Macfly should be familiar with "Familiar Waters" and Mike Pawlawski. The TROUT GUYS and I sent him a video called "The Naked Truth About Nymphs" by the Trout Guys.
I take it Mike use to be a Football Player (I think) and he is a big guy, so he does make BIG FISH look small.
I have almost every episode. I just wish he mention what, How, When, I know he mentions where.
Tropical Lightning Creations, the guy I get my nets from, use to be one of his sponsors.
[signature]
I got to find that dvd.. we moved office and bedrooms around a few weeks ago and the "small" items are somewhere in the shuffle.. Ill look for it this weekend..

MacFly
[signature]
[cool][font "Arial Narrow"][#008000][size 4]Mike is a former NFL and Arena league quarterback. He isn't all that big compared to today's QBs. He is about 6-1 and a bit over 200lbs. He played for the Bucs for only one season. Actually I don't know if he ever was in a game.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
[green]ya'll know toooo many famous people.. [crazy][/green]
[signature]
[font "Arial Narrow"][#008000][size 4][cool]Well I guess that is true because I know you, TN2 & oh yes Flygoddess too. [but only from her avatar picture] How come her hair is now blond?[Wink][/size][/#008000][/font]
[font "Arial Narrow"][#008000][size 4][/size][/#008000][/font]
[center][inline MM5.gif]
[signature]
[red]what hair??? [angelic][/red]
[signature]
[#8b0000]I know fg is famous.. and tn2.. me.. Im infamous.. not sure for what but that is what everyone keeps telling me.. [sly][/#8b0000]
[signature]
[cool][font "Arial Narrow"][#008000][size 4]When you catch a 36"+ steelhead on a #32 FGD fly, then you too will be king of the river & famous.[/size][/#008000][/font][Wink]
[signature]
[#840000]Id be happy to catch a fish.. [sly][/#840000]
[signature]
[center][font "Arial Narrow"][#008000][size 4][cool]As they say it is called fishing not catching.[Wink][/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
[#425A10]arghhhhh ya got me on that one DR.. I keep forgetting that.. [laugh][/#425A10]
[signature]