Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need to find good deal on 12 gauge ammo
Hi all,

I'm looking to stock up on 12 gauge ammo for the summer's trap shooting outings. I used to be able to get a case of cheap shells at walmart for about $35 bucks, but can't get them that cheap anymore. Does anybody know of a place where I can buy some good cheap ammo in the Orem area or online? Hopefully for no more than $4 a box. I don't shoot competition, just do it for fun, so don't need the fancy stuff.

thank you
[signature]
Hello Nica,

Wish I had an answer for you on that one. Wal-mart is going to probably be your best bet. Just make sure you continue to buy it in a case like you have. Sadly enough, ALL ammo has gone up drastically lately, Just like everything else has. Check some places and go with your best price. Walmart buys in such bulk that they will probably be your best. Good luck
[signature]
you may be able to reload for that price, the day of $4 a box shells have gone a long time ago... "Decades"
[signature]
Best I've found so far was at CAL Ranch. 5.99 a box. Which seems crazy since just last year I was still buying them at $34 a case.
[signature]
thats a good price, the best I have seen is 8$ on clearance, but come the season we are looking at 14$

you may want to check with your local sporting clay clubs. they may have a lead for you... but with the price of lead I dont think you will find much better...
[signature]
wow....I guess the days of going out and shooting 3 or 4 boxes in one outing are gone. It's crazy how expensive ammo has gotten.
[signature]
for real, you have the choice of spending 5$ on a box of shells to shoot at the range or spending 5$ on a gallon of gas to get to the range [pirate]
[signature]
add to that the honey do's to be able to go and it's just not worth it anymore [laugh]
[signature]
Yes Sir to that one....[angelic]

no done chores and no play time... and the price of gas, My word!!![shocked]
[signature]