Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
alright Ante Up - who's gonna come to the BFT Get Together at Panguitch Lake May 10th ?
alright Ante Up - who's gonna come to the BFT Get Together at Panguitch Lake May 10th ?

we're fishin from dawn to dusk and having a big lunch - be at the aspen cove resort at 11:30 am ! its right on the water (or at least it used to be)

they've got boats with motors for $45/day also . . .

looks like we're gonna have some good weather finally - at least thats what they're forecasting for now . .

so far Ive got me, hedgesd, and x-man for sure! who else is coming out! sound off!

[cool]

sm
[signature]
Sorry I'll be at my wifes cousins wedding @ the college cabin. If ya go up Hwy 14 honk as ya go by.
[signature]
Sorry I won't be able to make it. That is the weekend of MOTHERS DAY and I know my kids have plenty of stuff planned for me. Maybe next time
[signature]
I'll be there. DZ
[signature]
yeah!

[Wink]

sm
[signature]
I'm looking forward to some nice fishing and some good food and who know maybe passing along some of those hot fishing secrets.
[signature]
well thats 4, who else is coming out!?!

sm
[signature]
Sorry Southern, but the Mrs wont tolerate another fishing trip away from her. Not only is it mothersday weekend but the BFT @ Willard is this weekend. She sez I'm fishing to much and negelcting her ........ so I will have to pass. Must keep the home front happy first.

Road
[signature]
tell her its mothers DAY not mothers WEEKEND!

hahaha

sm
[signature]
Hey guys I'm not going becuse it is mothers day weekend. My wife only gets Sat. off and she has to be back to work on Sun. So for me it is mother days maybe next time if things work out.

road
[signature]
The mothers day thing is more of a wife's day for dad's. Oh well I'm sure the mother will love you even more for making them more important than a fishing trip. I'm going because I'm married to the outdoors (atleast for now).

I guess we'll need to plan a bigger and better day so everybody can come. I guess the killer food is what hooks em.
[signature]
ha they havent tasted the chef's cooking at the aspen cove resort where we're having lunch next saturday - the guy is a full blown chef - he made me a bacon cheese burger with some exotic cheese and it was unbelievable!

sm

ps we're both eagle scouts we both know our way around a dutch oven, lemme tell ya . . .sorry you guys got rained out today up north!
[signature]
My best friend growing up is a 5 star chef and he was always making something different but oh so good. I'd be 300 pounds if he didn't move away.

I guess this is the making of the next meeting. Dutch over dinners and maybe we can get some of those chefs down for a fish fry. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. Whatcha all think about it.
[signature]