Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Type of Spring Fishing?
Favorite Type of Spring Fishing?

What species do you like to target?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Seeing as we have nothing hot in the salt at this time, it's always lgmouth and smallies for me till July.
[signature]
Bass whether lgmouth, smmouth, or white.
[signature]
The guys that fish fresh water dont know what they are missing! Thats a good thing though,,,,we dont need any more anglers.................................

You cant catch this in freshwater!

46" Red Drum
[Image: 46_inch_red_drum.jpg]
[signature]
[cool] crappie and bass
[signature]
large or small mouth bass..
[signature]
[Image: happy.gif]Jan. N Feb. Here Are Great For LargMouth Bass Feb. Being The Best But March Is Time To Fill The Frezer With Crappy Felays For The Seasion An If They Will Slow Down Long Enugh Its Of For The Strippers N Hiberds Frenzy Then Its Come One Come All N April An May Ya Dont Know What Will Be On That White Fly Till U See It In. An ya Wouldent Beleave It Till Ya Seen Thous Peskey Carp Loven On That Fly Never Ate One But They Shure Will Make Ure Day.Than Its Jun An The Cats R In Full Throtle Hold On Ya Jus Dont Never Know With A Cat.Then Ifin Im Lucky July I Get A Terrabul Cravin Fer Sum Salt An Bufort S.C. Cost Line Has Some Realy Grand Salt An By Then Its Aug 15th Opening Day Here In Aiken County Boy Were Dose The Time Keep Comeing From. An The Best Thing Of All Is Come The First O Jan My Wife Shes The Best She Will Clean Out The Frezer With My Blesing Give It Away To People Who Can Use It.An Theres My Reasion To Findum Fishum Felayum Fryum An Forgetum Till Sunrise Ure Frind Froger.
[signature]
crappies and rock bass
[signature]
spingers (chinook) salmon on the columbia or cowlitz river
[signature]
halibut
[signature]
steelhead, and walleye
[signature]
Spring Trout far and away the best early season fishing
Andy
[signature]
Its all about ice fishing for the crappies![fishin]
[signature]
Its all about the walleye for me till summer. Not that trout are are not close behind.
[signature]
Definitely Saltwater for me right now. Blue Marlin are doing good in Hawaii and in the Gulf of Mexico.[cool]
[signature]
Living in NE Arkansas I mostly fish for Bass. But I often night fish for big blue catfish during the early summer through fall, the largest I have caught so far is a 26lb blue cat in Payneway, Arkansas.

If bass aren't striking I'll go over to my light spinning rod and pan fish.
[signature]
steelhead of course is there any other..im from the midwest of course.[sly]
[signature]
Belive it or not,in San Antonio,TX,Lake Braunig has a REDFISH FISHERY.FRESHWATER REDS.Only in TEXAS!
[signature]
[font "Arial"][size 3][#0000bf]Are drum edible? I have heard they are a slimy type of fish, is this true or false? Thank you,
kitty[fishin]
[/#0000bf][/size][/font]
[signature]
But us Fresh water guys would get to see more of that pretty Lady . Maybe you Salt water guys don't know what YOU are missing!!! LOL [laugh]
[signature]