Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bergen County Bass Fishing
Hey all, new to the site here, but it looks great! I'm wondering if anyone has any experience fishing the reservoirs in Woodcliff Lake and Oradell. I just recently sent in my application for a permit to fish there and just wanted to see if anyone had any luck fishing there. I hear they have hybrid stipers in the reservoirs as well, along with some nice largemouth, smallmouth, perch, catfish, and carp. Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks!
[signature]
I havent fished the area, but I did want to take a moment to welcome you to our site and to let you know we hope to hear about your fishing adventures, "pics are welcome"
[signature]
I fished the Oradell resevoir and there are nice Largemouth there. All the fish you listed are there BUT never caught any Smallmuth or landlocked Striper there. Fishing towards dark seems to be the beat there.
Good luck
Andy
[signature]
I have never fished there I am mostly a saltwater fisherman lately years ago I fished freshwater but that was mainly trout when I fished in jersey my Bass fishin was done in Pa but I am going to get back into freshwater soon I will see what I can find out about your question and welcome to the site feel free to post any questions or info you have since fishin is a constant learning process
[signature]