Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FISHIN REPORT
The walleye opener in the Lower Peninsula started out slow due to cold water temperatures. There have been very few reports of smelt activity around the state. Warm rains along with warm temperatures may bring the fish in. Anglers are reminded that bass season does not open until the 3rd Saturday in June on Lake St. Clair, Detroit River and the St. Clair River. All other waters in the state not otherwise closed to fishing will open on the Saturday before Memorial Day, May 24th.
[signature]
I see you have been doing your home work, Good Job[Smile][Smile][Smile]

I will be looking forward to the bass opener as well.
[signature]
thanks davetclown
[signature]
make sure you hold on to your books this year, Grandholm cut the budget so next year we will have black and white if we are lucky.

just her first step in making anglers less aware of what they are catching. on the other hand I can remember when we did not even have a fish in the rule book. you had to already know what it was when you caught it. if you did not know what it was you were better off throwing it back.
[signature]
outstanding report ! just fantastic ! if you keep this out you could become an outdoor wrighter one day ! i'm very proud of you lonewolf , very proud !
[signature]
[Smile][Smile][Smile]thanks guys [Smile][Smile][Smile]
[signature]