Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANYONE WALLEYE FISHING ?
Comon' anyone been hitting the walleye?
I hear Flatrock is heating up bigtime [Wink] .
[signature]
Not much time to fish ..but i seen a few guys out on houghton lake ..1 guy said he got a few just before dark out in front of the funky turtle bar lol but i also heard some guys are geting a few at 5 channels dam late at night ...but you know how them walleye guys are ..no tellin where they are fishing lol
[signature]
No pics but the honey hole produced a 23" and a 35" walleye .
I'll be at the Alcona Campgrounds come the holiday weekend .
[signature]
35 inch? Yikes !!! Nice one.

You know that would be a tie for the state record.

[#990000][size 4]Master Angler State Records[/size][/#990000]
[font "ARIAL,HELVETICA,Sans-serif"]Species WALLEYE[/font]
[font "ARIAL,HELVETICA,Sans-serif"]County [/font][font "ARIAL,HELVETICA,Sans-serif"]Waterbody Manistee [font "ARIAL,HELVETICA,Sans-serif"]Pine[/font] River[/font]
[font "ARIAL,HELVETICA,Sans-serif"]Year [/font][font "ARIAL,HELVETICA,Sans-serif"]Record 1951[/font]
[font "ARIAL,HELVETICA,Sans-serif"]End Date current[/font]
[font "ARIAL,HELVETICA,Sans-serif"]Weight (lbs) 17.19[/font]
[font "ARIAL,HELVETICA,Sans-serif"]Length (in) 35.00[/font]
[font "ARIAL,HELVETICA,Sans-serif"]Angler Ray Fadely[/font]
[font "ARIAL,HELVETICA,Sans-serif"] [/font][font "ARIAL,HELVETICA,Sans-serif"] [/font]

Hope you took pictures.
[signature]
Hey that's one nice fish !!!!!
I'm guessing it will be mounted ?

It won't be available on-line for about a week online but we had a nice sized Muskey taken out of ross lake last week , the pic took up half the front page of our county paper .

Talked to Roosterfish last night , were hoping to do some Au Sable fishing on the holiday weekend . He was telling me about the muskey egg collection that went on in his part of the state , one muskey , close to 6' in length was pulled from the lake during the round-up .
wouldn't that be a nice wall hanger !
[signature]
I am planning on going today. I hear that they are hitting arround Rawsonville rd. in belleville lake.
[signature]
YIKES !
That was suposed to say 25" walleye [blush] .
But what the heck , being a fisherman and all by the time I get around to having grandkids the story will probably end up with it being a 45" walleye [laugh] .
[signature]
havent been out since the 3rd of may, just havent the heart.

I did think about it yesterday when a may fly landed on the lence of my sunglasses while out working in the yard...

they should realy be doing good about now, well maybe with the exception of the northern part of the detroit river wich just had that barn stormer show this past weekend, the eyes may need a day or two to get the spook out of them...
[signature]
got a 20 and 21" out of the flint river
[signature]