Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Congrats to Roy Hawk
Roy Hawk, a Salt Lake City anger just won the FLW Western Stren Series event at Lake Mead. A BIG BIG hand to Roy for a job well done. He put a 5 fish limit in the boat on the last day of the event to beat the 3 day leader. SUPER BIG WIN for Roy.
A had a blowout on my boat trailer on my way back from down south. One of the guys fishing in the tournament pulled over and let me use his spare tire. I brought it back to him the next day. Bass fisherman sure are a classy group, I've never even met the guy before and he helped me out of a bind.
[signature]
Roy is a super guy and a great fisherman.
Congratulations to Roy and I hope nothing but the best for him and his family.

James
[signature]
Me and Roy are pretty good freinds, well we talk on regular basis and we roomed together in Del Rio T.X. I was able to prefish with him for three days, and the thing about Roy is he,s one calm cat.We was at Clear lake last year waiting for our checks at a Won bass and I told Roy in three years Ill be right with ya, joking. After this year of dominating at every tournament he's fished Im now 10 years behind,LOL. I can say Roy Hawk deserves every bit of the glory, this guy has put in his time . CONGRADS HAWK! WADE HEADRICK
[signature]