Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Fish-N-Feed Saturday - UPDATE!
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]There's good news and there's bad news ...[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][/size][/font][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]The bad: It just MIGHT rain!!! Consider rain gear.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][/size][/font][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]The good news: Aint no stinking rain going to stop me from putting on a great feed.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Yes, me and the cooks WILL be there cooking up some good grub.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][/size][/font][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]However ... [#ff8000]the location has changed [/#ff8000]slightly. We will still be in the area of the North marina but NOT at the Pelican Beach picnic area. It was suggested that we have dinner closer to the docks so that when guys come in for dinner, they could dock their boats and be near by to keep an eye on their boats and gear. That's just good common sense.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][/size][/font][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]So . . . . . I will be trying to set up at the picnic site right up the little hill from the boat docks. In fact, for those of you who will be launching your boats, it will be VERY hard to miss us. We will be just a little east of the launch area. While your are launching, PLEASE stop by the kitchen and say HI.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][#8000ff]Look for the BFT banner.[/#8000ff] That's where you will find plenty of good hot food for dinner.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Here is a list of people who have either sent me payment or have sent me a promise in a PM: [#800040]BearLakeMack, MGB, Fish1on, Wiperhunter, Road, FB2, Skeeter, Fish-N-Fool, Predator, WiperSwiper, Bait Caster, AF Dan, Xman, R. Steinhorst, D Wyman, D. Brocket, D. Scott, K&J Brownell, Danzilla, Curtisfish, Hellsangler69, Pescadorv, PescadorUtah, Jacobl, and Polokid[/#800040]. I'll also be checking the PO box again for more that may be trickling in. So, If you are pretty sure you will be there but haven't yet sent me a PM, please PM me ASAP and I'll make sure that you have some hot gub waiting. As it stands right now, I will be preparing for about 40 dinners.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Also, as a side note, while I was out there checking out the area yesterday, I seen that the new fish cleaning station was uncovered. So I went over and checked it out a little. It is operational and ready to use. Looks like a nice one. [/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]If I wasn't cooking, I'd be fishing. I've fished in the rain many many times and will be many more. Even so, I'm still betting that there will be plenty of sunshine off and on through out the day. So buck up boys and come join the fun.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Here is the link to the original post about the Fish-N-Feed. [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=37426"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=37426[/url] I suggest that you re-read it for directions and for things you need to bring. The only thing that has changed from that post is which picnic site we will be cooking at.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]See ya there . . .[/size][/font]
[signature]
you'll see me and the wife there also and possably polokid DZ
[signature]
[Sad]Man I was hopin the rain would keep me from having to work saturday,but still gonna be working,so have fun,hope you all get gorged on coots cooking and remember to catch a wiper or walleye for me.

TIGHT LINES

Tony[cool]
[signature]
I kept trying to send a PM but it was locking up. So here you go, you can count on me. I wasn't sure if I would be able but now I am sure that I will make it Saturday. PM me if you have any questions Thanks

PS What time does the gate open?

PescadorUtah

Tony V.
[signature]
lookin forward to meeting everyone, and stuffin my face Smile
[signature]
FB2 and I will be there. The wife is chuckling because of the weather. Like that has ever stopped me from fishing in the past LOL.

road
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]PescadorUtah,[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]The gate to Willard opens at 6:00 A.M. Around about that time, or shortly after, I will be there building a kitchen and cleaning spuds. I'll mark you down as a promise and have dinner there for you.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Check your Private Messages. I'll send you a PM.
[/size][/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]OK Boys,

This is just one last reminder before tomorrow's rain dance party. Dinner will be served at 1:00. Be on time if you want yours hot.

As it stands right now, looks like we'll be feeding about 50 hungy boys and gals.

I'll make one last swing by the PO box to see if anyone else mailed money and then I'm off to pick up groceries.

Here is the latest list of people who have either sent me payment or have sent me a promise in a PM: [/size][/font][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800080][size 2]BearLakeMack, MGB, Fish1on, Wiperhunter, Road, FB2, Skeeter, Fish-N-Fool, Predator, WiperSwiper, Bait Caster, AF Dan, Xman, R. Steinhorst, D Wyman, D. Brocket, D. Scott, K&J Brownell, Danzilla, Curtisfish, Hellsangler69, Pescadorv, PescadorUtah, Jacobl, FISHNFOOL102, Jigme, and Polokid[/size][/#800080][/font][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2].

Boy, I sure am excited to see some old fishing buddies and meet some new ones. I hope someone brings a camera to post a few pics. But even more, I hope a few of you catch some wipers to tell us about it.

See ya all tomorrow ... got ta go buy groceries now ...[/size][/font]
[signature]
Ok, ok we have a problem here. It has nothing to do with the weather, or the food, I just want to know whos going to be there.

Who are these people? [font "Comic Sans MS"][#800080][size 2]R. Steinhorst, D Wyman, D. Brocket, D. Scott, K&J Brownell.And I thought Pescadorv and pescadorutah were the same guy! [/size][/#800080][/font]

[#0e0012][size 2]I am not smart enough to figure out who these guys are on my own. So tommorow, just introduce yourself as xman, or who ever I know you as. And pescodorv, if you wanted seconds, you could have just asked the coot to cook you some, you didnt have to sign up twice![laugh] Just kidding dude, I am looking forward to meeting you or bolth of you, and figuring out just whats going on. [/size][/#0e0012]
[signature]
Just got back from Willard and the gate was open at the north marina at 5:30 it might have been open earlier. BLM and I fished until 11:30 and were only able to land one 16 inch catfish, we did mark a lot of fish on the west side, south of the lightpole. Nice day on the water but I sure hope tomorrow is better, at least as far as catching goes. There were a lot of people in the north marina and they all seemed to be catching a few crappie, one inch curly tail jigs under a bobber was the lure of choice. See you guys tomorrow, WH2
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 2] D. Wyman is AFDan52[/size][/red][/font]
[signature]
I am the same guy but I only signed up once, but I am bringing my son. I look forward to meeting you too. I am actual thinking of fishing overnight and going for walleye. Looks like the early part of the day might be nice, but I expect the wind will blow in the afternoon.
[signature]
Will someone catch a wiper for me, and eat a plate of that sure-to-be wonderful food in my honor? Wish I could be with you all, but it is my dad's 93rd birthday, and I'm not sure how many he has left in him.
[signature]
I think everyone here can understand you wanting to be with you Dad, I hope your dad has a good birthday and wish him a happy one from all of us here at BFT. I hope we will see you at the wiper tournament on the 24th. WH2
[signature]
hey coot,

im still in idont care if it rains. i would fish somewhere else by choice but thsi is where eveyrone will be so willard and rain it is. question for you. sorry i didnt get the paymetn to you in time for the big show. what would you like me to do mail it today which is friday or pay when i get there? i have been swamped by work and apologize for not getting it to you sooner. but i promise i will not be leaving you high and dry i know your purchasing everything so im there and paying. what is the most convenient for you? if you can let me know as soon as possible that would be great ill run out today and throw it in the mail or just hang on till the morning and run over and pay you. thanks

Enich aka xman
[signature]
Anybody going to be tubing tomorrow ? I will be in the old float tube . Depends on the wind where I will go , but if someone else is going to tube I would tag along . Maybe just in the north marina , or north dike and stay close to the grub !! I want a walleye and a wiper as a bonus !! HE HE I hope they are biting . tight lines
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Xman,[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]You can pay when you come in for dinner. I'm curious to meet you. I work with one of your fishing buddies.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]See you tomorow.[/size][/font]
[signature]