Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quebec August 2008 vacation
[:/]I am bringing my family on vacation to Quebec in August 2008 for 2 weeks. We will be driving up from Mass.
I want to stay in or around Quebec City and Montreal. I don't want to go any further north than Quebec City. I'd like to spend the week in tents or basic log cabins. I also of course want a great fishing experience. I can't afford guides every day so I am looking for locations where I can't scope out the take myself. I will probably take one or two charters but I'd prefer to scope out the action myself. I am looking for recommendations in terms of rivers, lakes which have good fishing and plenty of affordable accommodation in this region.
What ever help people can give me I would greatly appreciate. It’s a bit daunting looking at a big map of Quebec. I’d like to avoid spending the two weeks trying to find a good spot and instead be eating fish at the camp site on the second night.
dear kerryman... i live very close to montreal. there is an event this weeked on fishing and hunting at place bonaventure(its a yearly thing,big event) you can go see the site on salonexpertchassemontreal.ca...maybe get valuable info there.if not,write me back,i can help get info othe rways [url "mailto:.frosty2332@yahoo.ca"].frosty2332@yahoo.ca[/url][fishin]
[signature]
sorry it took a while to answer,bad cold. well i found a neat place i can recomend.my freind goes there sometimes and says its a very nice place,very reasonable prices.round log cottages,many things included in the price.its an hour and a half from montreal,in the laurentian mountains.phone number;1-450-884-5320. you can visit the site at pourvoirie-stzenon.com.there are other places of course,and let me know if you want the infos...but if it were my time and money,thats where i would go. ann.
[signature]