Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cabin fever
This time of year is certainly not my favorite, the ice isn't thick enough to fish and it hasn't thawed enough to get my boat in the water. I did get a report yesterday that Webster had iced back up enough to get on but for how long is anyone's guess. This past week living in Hutchinson certainly has been interesting, I wanted to have a weiner roast but the county sherrif deputies wouldn't let me get close enough to put the burn on them. No sense of humor! Me and the Mrs. will be moving to Lake Wilson in April, we have rented a house up the hill from Bud's Bait and Tackle, which is just before you cross the Hell creek bridge. Mrs. Madd Jack will be working for Bud part time so stop in and say HI, she can most always give as up to date fishing info. as I can. To be honest she usually to fishes Me! We are looking forward to the move and it will give me more time on the water, which certainly should improve my already high catch rate. I may drop guiding on Lake Milford and concetrate on Wilson and Webster, I'm getting tired of living behind a windshield. I'm hoping and praying for an early spring with out all the crazy weather we had last year. By popular demand I will now be offering walleye trips, Lake Wilson has a good population of keepers. Think Spring!!!!<br><br><br>