Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walleye hide n seek
I've been looking and looking..... but so far this year they are hiding pretty good on me.

I did manage to catch one little one the other day, about a 10 incher (if that). He was a cute little bugger. Sorry no pic.

Anyone else having any luck? Are you trolling? Drifting with jigs? Night or day fishing? Colors?

COME ON MAN...... I NEED DETAILS... HELP A FELLOW WALLEYE GUY GET OUT OF HIS SLUMP !!!!

Good Fishin
~Mike
Its tough here in Utah too, we went to Lake Powell and they were all over and willing. We need some more warming and it will break loose. WE went out on Saturday and caught some Pike but no Walleyes. We tried everything.
[signature]
i still havent got my first this yr. but only fished for them 2 times. keep at it thanx for reporting. ken[Wink]
[signature]
I'm finally getting some. I will fill you in tomorrow.[Wink]
[signature]
I was fortunate enough to get into one at deer creek a month ago. I was bottom bouncing a pumpkin fluke with herring scent on it. However i have been out three or four times since for them and haven't had a single bite! I find walleye very frustrating in my early angling expierence for them.
[signature]