Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ad at the top of the page!
I'm sure everybody has seen the ad for the remote control fishing thing at the top of this forum, what do you guys think about it, (the idea)?
[signature]
For a bank angler it may prove worthy for smaller fish. I'm sure a 5# bass could take it under or atleast flip it over.
[signature]
You must be talking about a different one, cause your line disconnects when a fish hits, does'nt matter how big the fish is.
[signature]
My bad, thanks for correcting me.
[signature]

There was a different Utube video of a similar concept. The boat on the other video almost go owned by a 3lb Catfish and then again by a 4lb Bass.

I would like the idea of a disconnecting line in the case of catching a big one.[cool]
[signature]
Funny you posted this, I just made a post on my blog about a similar product I saw advertised... Go check it out and leave some comments if you get a chance, I would like your feedback...

Here is the link to the post: //ifishct.com/...rolled-fishing-boat/

Silly if you ask me...
[signature]
I read your blog/commentary you wrote about that product, I think the reason it's interesting is because it is fun, would you rather have a kid watch video games all day? But, in comparing the two products the one in the add up there allows the line to disconnect from the boat when the fish is hooked, so any size fish wouldn't matter, you still reel it in with your fishing rod. Plus it has a distance of up to 300-500 feet, it's can give a fisherman an edge. Maybe you should review the one in the ad too.
Here's the link to that one: You see the videos?
[signature]