Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MARATHON custom blanks now avaible !
MARATHON blanks in California is going into FULL SWING!I will update the progress of these excellent products,avaible soon for review on this board.[Wink]
[signature]
Marathon???

New companY???

Hey Mark, you wanna fish El Dorado sometime soon?? When the weather isnt overcast or cold the BIG redear sunfish and the Paperplate size Bluegill are biting. We got a redear the other day that was over 2lbs and have been catching bluegill from bass bait size to the size of your hand to 1 to 1 1/2 lbs!!!!! Not to mention the great bass bite on the little gills............

Do you still know someone that will wrap a rod cheap?? I still havent gotten that Seeker 870 wrapped, the one I got at the LB sportfishing Booth, and a Calstar 196-8, I have the guides for both but need to get them wrapped!!!

Ill call you sometime soon, Also the halibut in ALamtios are biting on plastics from the shore. i almost got a legal today but it was 19 in[mad]!!!!!

You, me and Paul should go somewhere.

Talk to you latr,

Aaron
[signature]
Oh ok..i know who you are. you are the guy that works for Fish Talk Radio right? Mark

We've met before. I was at the Mile Square Derby and at the Fred Hall Show.

joe
[signature]
hey i saw you on sportfishingreport.com on the big game 90. there is a picture of you holding up a white seabass.

joe
[signature]