Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Myrtle Beach/Murrells Inlet
Well it's been a while since I posted anything but it's been a while since I caught some fish!!!! The spring has been slow......... [Smile]no bait and not many fish either. But I am glad to say some bait is showing up and don't feel like it will be long now. Caught some small spanish trolling last week with some # 1 planners and clark spoons btu they were small. Blues are on the run and can catch plenty of those. The Red Drum have started to show and will get better once the bait comes in thick. Back in the creeks Flounder are everywere but with the 14 inch rule you MUST put them back. Get caught with one UNDER 14 and you will find out why........[:/] Hope everyone has a great summer and look to see you here in sunny Myrtle Beach this year. I know the price of gas [:p] has us all in a pinch but whatca' gona' do???? Here's wishing all a coller full and be safe out there... Need any help or info while in the Myrtle beach/Murrells Inlet area feel free to call me @ 843 450 1430 Good fishing to all..........
Capt. Shannon Currie Myrtle Beach/Murrells Inlet
[signature]
The gas really does have everyone in a pinch. What sucks is i'm thinking about upgrading my boat to a 26 footer. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once the house is paid off anyway. [:p]
[signature]
Just found your post on getting a bigger boat........[Image: surprised.gif] Hope you get a new master card with it[Wink] maybe we will be able to get out and catch you a Red Drum next time the wife let's you out[shocked] hope to see you soon......DOC
[signature]